Tulips 43 [Love's Fragrance]

LISA'S

11:21 in the morning, back to Yongsan, our home.

I turn on my favourite binge-worthy crime series with Jennie sitting next to me, reclining her back at the armrest, stretching her limbs, and casually dangling her legs over my lap. While these shows are not bothersome for me, for Jennie it is. It sometimes causes her an irritated and even sour mood, long after we finish an episode and I roll another one, not the continuation of the last episode hence, a completely different movie—Red Notice. But, the next day it would be her turn to choose.

I'm happily slouching draping my back on the couch, mindlessly massaging Jennie's calves and enjoying how Dwayne Jonhson double-cross Nolan Booth and was actually working alongside Gal Gadot, a double whammy for Nolan a.k.a Ryan Reynolds. His reaction was damn priceless, might win an academy award in the best actor category.

"Ah, plot twist. What can say," I make remarks about the movie still hung up on the tv screen, quite impressed how Rawson Marshall twisted his mind to come up with such a plot. I'm even deceived by the act. An explosive radical change upon the upcoming ending. I was too engrossed in the movie when all of a sudden, I caught Jennie from my periphery halt from scrolling onto her phone, just staring at the side of my face. It may be an ill-fated decision to turn towards her. She offered me her best smile, eyes squinted upon the wide grin. I have the foresight that whatever she'll say next would drain my energy.

"How about we grab a lunch outside, stroll a bit, take a breath of fresh air and grab some ice cream, how does it sound?" she enthused.

Here go the never-ending whims and mood swings of Jennie. She's been like this since we left Jisoo's unit yesterday.

"Sounds tiring." I drawled out. 

"Lisaaaa," she whined, wiggling her legs upon my hold. Her eyes were doing great, black orbs that catch the light and seem moist. Quite the act. But, here I am dumbstricken beholding this side of her. She never once showed me her whinny side.

"Yeah—sounds a plan. Let's go." I said, less enthusiastic.

I felt so depleted I could barely move my finger. It's boggling to think that I have been lured once again by her scheme.

She grinned with delight at my affirmative reply.

I have less tolerance for things, except for Jennie. I really don't want to go, but I guess I'll just have to grin and bear it.

Her legs flung away from my lap, she briskly sprung from the couch but before climbing upstairs she dipped down and sneak a quick kiss on my lips.

"I'll go change first." She said with a self-satisfied smirk on her face. And, I found myself following how her hips sway every step she takes. Perhaps, the rapid change in the atmosphere was the effect of approaching summer or Jennie's effect? Whichever, it surely sparks off something within me, waking the slumbering demon.

I believe I may have more energy than I originally thought of to commence a strength-sapping activity. So, I left the movie on the roll and followed suit.

I move up the stairs and went inside our room. I spurred on, heading straight to the slightly ajar closet room and little by little open it so I could slip in. She was in the middle of unclasping her brasserie when I decided to barge in. The lustrous complexion, smooth and enticing aroused strong feelings. I advanced forward directly to the unmindful Jennie, sneaking my arms around her flat belly. She didn't flinch, instead, I earned a satisfied hummed from her like a plucked of strings of a harp as she whip her head sideways looking at me. Her hand flies in fleet palming my jaw and caressing my ear.