Tulips 28 [Imminent Downfall]

LISA'S

I often wonder do I really deserve to conferring a bewitching beauty such as Jennie?

Most of the time, I stop and mull over how do I get so lucky to land a woman like her. It wasn't intentional, I didn't seek any sexual or romantic relationship nor a permanent life partner yet she came on account of our doting parents. I was half thankful and half dreadful knowing life would be added to my responsibilities. Hence, I never regard Jennie as a mere responsibility, she is–she is everything. Everything I could ask for.

I can tell apart the difference by living alone and having a person to consider every step you made. By that time I saw her gleaming smile across the darkroom I had already taken the bait and taken my chance atop the gamble.

Her smile, the smile that partly shows her gums. The slant line of her bottom and upper lids, the lone mole upon her eyelids, her small gorgeous face. Her hearty laughter always gives me the feeling of bliss. Everything about her. She's the light upon my vast chasm of darkness–like the bright tulips upon the darkroom.

And here I am carelessly leanting my side against the fridge metal door feasting my eyes on how the way the morning rays cut across her cheeks emphasizing how it looks so soft. Making her look like a sweet enchantment. Her sole presence moved me, rousing me from the ecstatic adoration to the point of thinking my whole life over.

My cloth was hugging her body perfectly beneath the thin apron she loop over her petite body. Thank goodness my shirt was long enough to cover her sensual part, but for some particular reason, Jennie doesn't much care about hiding it from me instead she's likely showing it off in front of me. This sly woman testing every ounce of my self-control.

"You're staring, how do I make it stop? Do you perhaps find me, attractive Lieutenant?" She said with a hint of an accusatory tone but never did glance at me. She continues flipping the fluffy pancake.

"I wasn't staring, gawking is the right word Doctor." I shamelessly deadpanned. Not a joke, for it was the truth.

However, it appears daft sounding to her. She snapped, sending me a smirk, "I know you do." and wink afterward. Seriously, not ever my heart picked up this pace before. A single smirk and a wink lead to my doomed. This isn't happening.

Despite that I schooled a vacant expression, not giving anything away.

Guess she isn't satisfied with the reaction I showed maybe the reason why she take a step forward and without warning tiptoed and casually steal a kiss from my lips. She retreated smiling at me innocently, leaving me stunned on the marble floor. My theory right from the very beginning was indeed true. This woman is dangerous.

Nonetheless, I'm gonna let her have her way with me, when she move like that it's too hard to breathe. How she easily swept me off of my feet, unexpectedly.

I haven't fathom I was following the way her hips sensually swayed every step she take, tracing her perfect curved with my eyes. Her dark glossy hair run down her bottom spine, swinging from side to side.

Lots of thoughts ruling my mind, clogging my brain. She narrowed her eyes at me accusingly with her triumphant smirk. She must be thinking I'm undressing her from the way I look at her. Jennie didn't fail to notice how I lingered my gaze upon her overly exposed thigh.

I never had felt the urge to lose my control before, till she showed up and break the sturdy walls I put up over years. Letting loose every slumbering desire that I hadn't met ever since I came to life.

With the trace of a smile on her lips she mutters, "You might consider settling on the stool lieutenant."

She is insanely desirable and she exactly knows that. Jennie knows her effect on me as to why she keeps on testing my limits.