Tulips 10 [Let The Gambles Begin]

"Why so cranky early in the morning?"

"This is the usual me chu."

Jisoo spun her swivel chair, facing the undeniable grouchy Lisa.

"Nah, I doubt that..." she squinted her eyes, scrutinizing her friend. "I can see an ominous aura emitting from your body." she made weird hand gestures just to support her notion.

Lisa eyed her friend incredulously, "Douche, stop reading fantasy novels. You're mixing up fantasy with reality chu." she then, continue reading the file in her hands.

"Eh, I only read a series of sherlock holmes and GOT." Lt. Kim, spun around facing her computer. "Oh, Bloody nerf!" she exclaimed, all too perplexed. Her sudden reaction startled Lt. Manoban, she briefly whipped her head to her friend.

"Lis, Lis! Look at this!"

Lisa quickly moves to her side, gaping at the screen. "What a huge amount." she husked.

"Yes, this money transfer happens just within a month. Look at the date." she points to each date flashing on the screen.

Lt. Manoban leans forward, gripping Jisoo's shoulder as she focuses her sight onto the screen. "15 million won every transaction. That's roughly our salary for 2 months. "

"This is bull, can a prosecutor earn such amount for just a month. It isn't buyable. This is clearly an act of fraud." Jisoo accusingly growls the words.

"Focus on the account where he transfers the money chu, and where he got the money from. This might lead to his several connections. If luck is on our side, we might stumble on the roots."

"Yeah, consider it done Lis." Once again, she delves into her expertise. Clicking mouse, tapping keyboards. Cracking the codes to hack the system.

It's been a month since they started the mission, they're slowly solving the puzzle piece by piece. Jisoo was currently cracking every bank system within South Korea, finding Prosecutor Nam's account. They're gathering every piece that might lead to the persona or organization behind the scene.

"What cases on the court he's handling for the past 2 years?" Lisa blurted out of the blue. Jisoo was confused, however, she promptly do the task.

"What the heck! I'm on the fucking site, But, I was blocked whenever I dig on his profile. It's heavily guarded." she shakes her head and quickly glances at Lisa, yet she widens her eyes as she grasps the truth behind it. "Ratshit! He might be covering cases related to his boss, as to why his files were private." Jisoo gritted her teeth, fury filled her eyes.

Lt. Manoban slumps back on her chair, playing a pen on her hands as she sends the woman a devil smirk. "Now we're talking." she dust her clothes and stood on her shoes. She took her leather jacket, shrugging it over her body.

"Chu, give me a copy of each business under Prosecutor Nam's protection."

"That would take some time Lis. Granting the vast establishments and businesses here in Korea," she said never leaving her focus on the screen.