✾𝟱𝟭✾

tw : blood 

tw : blood 

The man flipped back and stood his ground. "Worse? Fine by me," he said. "Nothing can top this pleasure of this moment!" the man shouted as he ran towards Tanjiro. He raised his fist and aimed it at Tanjiro, Tanjiro dodged. "You should really start thinking about the future!" Tanjiro shouted. "Why would I care?" the man shouted. The man kept on throwing punches at Tanjiro as Tanjiro dodged but got hit. Tanjiro then was getting frustrated as he grabbed the man's shoulders, gripping them very tightly. 

"You need to," Tanjiro started. "Calm down a little!" He exclaimed loudly before he hit his forehead on the man's head powerfully. Y/n and Zenitsu screamed. "That is painful!" Y/n gripped her forehead. "That sound! Did your skulls fracture?" Zenitsu shouted. 

The man stumbled back as his boar mask fell to the ground. "Huh? A girl? What? Your face!" Zenitsu freaked out as his short-cut blond hair flew into the air. "What the hell?" the man asked as he let go of his hand on his forehead and looked up. His longish charcoal-colored hair framed his face as the tips of his soft hair is bright azured colored. Blood ran down from his forehead. "You got a problem with my face or something?" the man asked. 

"You're one creepy guy, you know that?" Zenitsu asked. "You've got quite the girly face, for such a ripped body," Zenitsu said. "What the hell are you staring at my face for?" the man asked. "If we're not supposed to stare at your face, then where else should we stare at?" Y/n asked the man. "Stare at your pathetic self! What else?" the man asked. "How do I stare at myself if I don't have a mirror?" Y/n asked. "What's a mirror?" the man asked. Y/n blinked. "You don't know what a mirror is?" Y/n asked. "Is it a person? If so, are they stronger than me?" the man barked. "Where is this 'mirror'? I want to prove to them that I'm stronger than them!" the man laughed maniacally. Y/n, Zenitsu, and Tanjiro sweatdropped. "It's not-- It's not a person, that's first. Second, it's a glass with a flat or curvy surface," Y/n explained. 

"Then, you three! I want to fight you three! Which of you three want to fight me?" the man shouted. Zenitsu looked panicked as he grabbed Y/n and carried her in a bridal style as he scampered away, letting go of Y/n down then hugged her from the back as he hid behind her, shaking. "N-Not us!" Zenitsu stuttered. "What?-- Is there a problem with my face or something?" the man said in a rough tone. "We don't have a problem with your face!" Tanjiro exclaimed. "It's quite petite, fair-skinned, and therefore attractive!" Tanjiro said. Y/n nodded in agreement. "Say that to my fist! Come at me!" the man barked at Tanjiro angrily. "Not happening! I'm not going to attack you anymore!" Tanjiro shouted. 

"Try head-butting me one more time!" the man exclaimed. Zenitsu's arms around Y/n's neck were getting tighter, as he trembled, his head was on Y/n's shoulders. Y/n looked at Zenitsu, before she glanced at Shoichi who was sweatdropping at Zenitsu clinging onto Y/n. "Nope, I'm done!" Tanjiro shouted. "I told you to do it! now come!" the man shouted. "Just relax for a bit! Are you fine?" Tanjiro asked. An irk mark popped on the man's face as he looked at Tanjiro with crazed emerald eyes. "Hey, Mr. Forehead!" the man said roughly. "Let me tell you my name." 

"It's Hashibira Inosuke!" he exclaimed. "Don't you dare forget!" the black-haired man shouted. Y/n looked on the ground silently. "What a pretty name..." Y/n's lips turned into a small smile. "How do you spell that?" Tanjiro asked. "Spell? Spell..." the man looked shocked. "I don't know how to read and write!" he exclaimed. "It's H-A-S-H-I-B-I-R-A I-N-O-S-U-K-E!" Y/n spelled, her voice loud and clear. 

"Ah! My future wife is so smart!" Zenitsu exclaimed as he turned red and nuzzled his face in her shoulder, hearts came shooting out around him as Tanjiro's eyes twitched in annoyance. "You better--" Inosuke was halfway saying his words before he froze in his spot, his thumb froze in the spot. "What's wrong?" Y/n asked. "He froze," Shoichi answered. "What's the matter?"  Tanjiro asked. Inosuke's eyes rolled back, as he shivered in pain before he collapse on his back. White foam came forming on his mouth as he trembled, blood was smeared all over his forehead. Zenitsu's grip tightened as he buried his face in her neck. "He collapsed!" Zenitsu shouted. "Is he dead?" Zenitsu asked. 

Kiyoshi, Teruko, and Shoichi looked at Zenitsu with dotted eyes. "He's not dead, but you are, if you're still gonna be touching my girlfriend like that," Tanjiro said with a threatening voice, look and aura. Zenitsu flinched as he grimaced, and let go of Y/n crawling away to Teruko before he hid behind her, grabbing her shoulder, shaking while looking at Tanjiro in fear. Tanjiro's shoulders visibly relaxed before he turned his attention to Inosuke. "It's probably a concussion because I head-butted the hell out of him," he said. Teruko pushed Zenitsu off of her gently before she, Kiyoshi, and Shoichi made their way to Tanjiro. "Are you okay, Tanjiro?" Teruko asked in a small voice. "Yeah!" Tanjiro nodded. Y/n looked at Zenitsu who was still shaking a bit. "I don't mind if you'd hug me like that," Y/n started softly. "I actually find it quite nice, it's very comforting for me, since, I have a lot of guilty thoughts," Y/n grimaced, but her lips were still in a smile. Zenitsu cried as he clung to Y/n. "Ah, you're such an amazing goddess Y/n-chan!" Zenitsu blushed as he cried. Y/n was taken back for a bit before she sighed. "Help me up, will you?" Y/n asked. "Anything for you!" Zenitsu beamed. 

[ notes ] : 

- i've been very busy lately, sorry for the late replies-- clubs, assignments, arguments, and problems had been occurring lately, so i'm sorry for my inconsistency, i'll make the second chapter after this is posted, sorry for the inconsistency again :(