✾𝟱𝟯✾

Y/n sighed as she gently pushed Zenitsu off of her

Y/n sighed as she gently pushed Zenitsu off of her. "Zenitsu-san," Y/n said. "I told you, didn't I? I'll protect you!" she exclaimed. Tanjiro grabbed Zenitsu's haori and tried to stop him from leeching onto Y/n and Tanjiro successfully dragged him away, then Zenitsu grabbed on to Y/n again as Tanjiro stopped and he looked at Zenitsu with angry eyes. "Cease this right now!" Tanjiro shouted as he karate-chopped Zenitsu's neck and Zenitsu fainted. 

Kiysoshi looked in pain at Zenitsu as the crow flapped its wings at him. "Hold out your hand!" the crow exclaimed. Kiyoshi flinched and held out his hand in front of the crow. The blackbird coughed as he choked out something out of its beak. Kiyoshi then looked in shock as he tensed when looking at his hand. 

"That will ward off demons," the crow said. "Carrier of the rare blood, keep that on your person!" the crow exclaimed. "It smells of wisteria," Tanjiro said. "Wisteria?" Kiyoshi asked. "It's a flower that demons can't tolerate, you should hold on to that," Tanjiro explained. "Demon repellent! Demon repellent!" the crow on Tanjiro's shoulders exclaimed. Inosuke smashed his head again towards a tree. Kiyoshi held Shoichi's shoulders and looked at Y/n and Tanjiro. "We're truly grateful!" Kiyoshi exclaimed. "We can get home on our own," Kiyoshi smiled as Teruko nodded politely at Y/n. Tanjiro waved his hand. "Take care now!" he exclaimed.  Inosuke leaped as he smashed his head, yet again and let out a loud grunt. 

"Fight me! I demand you to fight me!" Inosuke shouted as he adjusted Zenitsu on his back.  Y/n fell asleep as she was carried bridal style by Tanjiro, the two of them were walking together. Inosuke demanding Tanjiro for a rematch, Y/n sleeping peacefully, Zenitsu complaining about Inosuke's volume, and Tanjiro just sweatdropping, declining every offer from Inosuke. 

"I swear, I'm going to find a weak point and bring you down, looser!" Inosuke yelled at Tanjiro. "My name's not looser!" Tanjiro exclaimed in a rather hushed voice. "It's Kamado Tanjiro!" he exclaimed. "Kamaboko Gonpachiro!" Inosuke exclaimed. "I'm gonna bring you down!" he shouted. "Who the hell are you talking about?" Tanjiro asked as an irk mark appeared. "That would be you!" Inosuke yelled. "No, it's someone else!" Tanjiro exclaimed. 

Then, Zenitsu's head grew bigger, as big as a tree. "Can you talk any louder?" he shouted. Then, it all fell silent, Zenitsu sighed as he scrunched his nose. As the sunset, the sky shifted colors, Y/n's head was comfortably on Tanjiro's chest, as she felt warmth coming from the person who was holding her. Tanjiro's lips broke into a small smile as his heart raced, and then with soft eyes and a warm heart, he kissed his girlfriend on her forehead. "I love you," he whispered. Even if Y/n was asleep, she felt her heart racing. The moon now rose in the night sky as it shone brightly. 

They had finally arrived at their destination, as they stood in front of a gate that protected a well-built mansion, and on the wooden gate painted beautiful writing that read 'Wisteria' with a well-painted circle border around the writing. "Y/n.." Tanjiro trailed off. Y/n's e/c eyes slowly opened. "We're here," Tanjiro said in a small voice. "A wisteria's family crest," Zenitsu said as he stood before the gate. 

The crow cawed loudly. "Rest time! Rest time!" it repeated. "Since you've sustained injuries, you're to rest until you're fully recovered!" it spoke. Tanjiro sweatdropped. "You sure it's all right to rest?" Tanjiro asked his crow that landed on Y/n's shoulders instead. "I just fought a demon while injured, you know."

"And so did Y/n!" Zenitsu added. Y/n quickly looked away guiltily. She did cut the demon's tongue repeatedly for a while. The crow replied with weird noises. "Ke-ke-ke!" it cawed. "Ke-ke-ke?" Tanjiro asked as he stared at it with dotted eyes. "Let's eat this thing!" Inosuke exclaimed. Y/n blinked. "What?" the crow sweat of nervousness fell. Then, the door opened and it revealed a short old woman with white hair and closed eyes, wearing a pink kimono. 

"Yes?" the woman asked. "Sorry to bother you so late at night!" Tanjiro exclaimed. Zenitsu flinched as he trembled. "A monster!" Zenitsu shouted. "It's a monster!" Zenitsu exclaimed. "Hey, you!" Tanjiro scolded. "Who the hell are you?" Inosuke asked rudely. 

[ notes ] :

- i was a bit busy today due to my friend wanting to watch onne video, and three videos of a tv show-- so, apologies for the late chapter again, and for future planning-- i'm going to be typing 2k words every chapter from this then on. thanks for reading <3

 thanks for reading <3