3

Author's note: Byeol and Jin's appearance is in Character's profile. And apologize in advance if this scene is not good enough. :(

____________________

Please feel free to correct my writings and relay your frustration in the comment! :)

____________________

"What's your name?"

As he sits on the bottom shelf of the cupboard, with knees up while looking at his bare toes for so long, Little Kei is finally brave enough to pan his gaze forward, to the pair of onyx orbs that are now looking back at him. The much older boy now kneels on one knee while showing a gentle smile in front of him.

Despite red streaks of blood had now tainted the black clothes and his handsome face, the older boy still looks handsome and not scary for Kei, probably because his big doe-eyes had already seen the red liquid so many times before to the point it doesn't frighten him any more. Or maybe, because the shadow helps to mask the older boy's scary appearance as, after all, the latter is kneeling right in front of the opening of the cupboard to block the view behind.

Kei can't see what's happening behind the older boy, but his child's ears are still able to catch the multiple wet sounds along with something being chopped, sawed and dropped that continuously resonates across the room.

"Little boy," The older boy catch his attention again, making the doe-eyes that were once wandering to the unseen scene back to the pair of onyx ones. The other then asks the same question again, "What's your name?"

But Little Kei didn't answer back and continue to keep his lips sealed. So because of his silence, the older boy takes several milk candies out from the pocket and gently grab Kei's tiny hands to place them on the pair of small palms while utters, "Here, a bribe from me to you. Now, will you finally tell this kind big brother your name?"

After looking at the wrapped candies in his hands for a while, the big doe-eyes gaze back to the onyx ones with abundant innocence, "...Kei."

"Ah... Kei," the older boy hums and nods slightly, "What are you doing inside the cupboard?"

"..." the younger boy gazes down at the milk candies in his tiny hands, "Papa tell me to..."

"Papa?"

Kei nods.

"Why Papa do that?"

"Papa say Kei naughty... so have to sleep in cupboard," Kei mumbles and gazes up to the onyx orbs again with a hesitation, "...Kei can eat candy?"

The innocent question earns a chuckle from the older boy and a ruffle on his dark chocolate locks. The latter then hummed to his question, "It's already yours. So just eat it."

The allowance makes Little Kei's big doe-eyes sparkle in delight as he nods his tiny head again and lifts a piece of wrapped candy with his tiny hand to the latter, "...then... big brother can open this for Kei?"

~♚♙♚♙♚♙~

Slowly, the consciousness seems to gradually go back into Kei as the once sweet memory which was formed as a dream begins to retreat back into his mind.

Cold, the first thing Kei felt aside from the banging pain inside his head. The damp wind had also been constantly biting his exposed skin as something, or someone, seldomly caress his body directly without any garment separating the touch.

Kei's arm, back, hair, even lips and butt continues to be touched and sometimes, pinch and pulled. Kei doesn't know who did all of these to him but he knows that he doesn't recognize those touches.