35

Author's Note: Apologies for suddenly MIA'ing for long. I just got a new job and it took almost two-thirds of my day. I now barely have time to write nor think about anything else. ><

____________________

Please feel free to correct my writings and relay your frustration in the comment! :)

____________________

I still remembered those times, the time when I was in my most miserable state.

It came once or twice every day, depending on how often they give me something to eat. And I remembered that a particular day had cemented a purpose deep into my mind, so strong and deep that it is still unwavering even until the present time.

It was one of those many days, as horrible as the other ones. I remembered that I had just taken a few bites of cooked meat that they laid on the plate. It wasn't seasoned. It wasn't even perfectly cooked, burnt at the edges and tough as fuck. But oddly, it tastes very good.

It might probably be because I know the meat came from Simon, the thought helps to manipulate myself into loving every bite of it. And after I finish every portion of him that they had provided for me, the guilt and grief will come flooding in as I stare at the emptied dirty metal plate.

I often cried my heart out every time I looked at it. My full-of-scars hands will tremble out of control for knowing as that plate has been a place for him to rest many times before ended up being devoured by his selfish and starved brother. The brother doesn't seem to care and just continue to gobble him up, leaving nothing but grease on that dirty metal plate.

I felt guilty on every bite. And now, I felt guiltier that for I had stopped throwing up after consuming him for these past few days. Chewing him had become easier, tasting him with my tongue had become a customary and daily thing for me to survive.

I felt guilty on every bite. I disgust myself after every meal. But...

I need to survive... I need to get out of here...

So I can take my revenge, and remove that bastard's meat from his own bones, just so I can serve them to his own family as a thanksgiving dinner.

This kindness... must be repaid... with a grand meal with his children and families as him as the main course.

Just you wait... Song Yong Tan...I will get my portion from you... and happily consume your head on the head table in front of your family.

I have to get my revenge... Even if it means I have to sacrifice my heart.

I will have you on my plate... Even if it means I will end up turning into a terrifying monster, be inhumane for the rest of my life.

...Bitter is all I ever taste... And bitter will forever coat my tongue as I consume every last bit of you.

...

"Sargon,"

A feminine voice calls his name and successfully divert his attention away from the half-eaten steak in front of him, to Hye Rin's curious eyes across the dinner table. Her pretty face then form a little frown for wondering as to why he suddenly went quiet, "I noticed you're not listening to anything that I said. Is there something wrong?"

They are currently inside The VVIP room of a fancy restaurant, having lunch together, even though it is not really that private considering Hye Rin has Tom to guard her and Byeol standing behind Sargon.

It has been a routine for them to have a meal together at least once a day, usually at lunchtime since Sargon's so busy with work. It even caused him not to be able to go home and sleep in the arms of his comforting kitten.