40

Please feel free to correct my writings and relay your frustration in the comment! :)

____________________

It's cold and dark, full of scary yet... familiar for some reason. The unbearable stench and remnants of my own secretion, damp concrete floor with puddles pooling at some spots, dark with only a thin line coming from the gaps of the door as my source of light.

And accompanying those, are the beatings from the people that hurt me, along with the aching burn scars that they do on my arms. Carving of their existence has now fully filled the surface of my bruised skin. And I now lay on the ground, curling in pain as they continue to kick my stomach out of frustration for some unknown reason.

I wish... They just let me die.

I'm already weak enough. I'm already so much distraught.  At this moment, in this particular time, I wish they just pity this dying boy and let him die in peace. So I can finally be at ease... and never see the haunting again.

What I fear for now... is not the painful beating that they currently do. What makes me want to give up... is not the vile surroundings around me.

The reason is that every time I lay on the ground as my eyes look at the furthest side of the room, I would be able to see him. I would be able to see Simon sitting on the ground there with knees up, looking back at me with those onyx eyes full of blame and hatred.

Hatred... for I have disappoints him greatly by doing an unforgivable sin.

To become an animal... more like a beast... following my hunger and will to survive... rather than keeping him intact and buried with a full body that was rightfully his.

...

"Sargon, wake up. Sargon!"

Sargon jolts in surprise and immediately goes into alert, abruptly sitting as his hand automatically grip the one that had pulled him out of the nightmare.

"Sar-Agh!"

W-where... where am I? And who.... who is that? 

Are they here? Is he here?

Are they here to take Zech away? Is Simon finally here to throw his wrath at me?

Where? Where am I?

Sargon thoughts as his eyes continue to widen and shake out of control, confusing him more for he's not able to see well. Everything is blurry, which scared him even more as his grip tightens for feeling threatened.

"A-ack!" A sound of choking faintly bleeds into Sargon's ears, with fingers desperately digging to loosen his grip, "S-s...Sa..."

Am I... safe now? Did I manage to beat them? Is this one of them? Should I tighten my grip more?

Sargon continues to speculate and was about to tighten his hold more when a pair of hands that were once desperately tried to pry his grip, suddenly went softer and trembly glid on his knuckle. The trembling fingers move slowly yet gently, as the pair runs down on his rough skin and eventually tightly hugs the entire length of his forearm.

It felt familiar. The gentleness it gives feels very calming and unthreatening.

As the sound of chokes and sobs continues, it suddenly calls him in a small and faint voice, shakingly tickling its way into his ear, "Sa... Sargon..."

The familiar voice, the warm touch that is so gentle and fragile, they slowly managed to disenchant him from the alert state. Sargon's eyes now stop trembling as tears that had been pooling on them cascade, eventually letting his vision see very clearly, to eventually look at his own hand that is now gripping his kitten's neck very tightly.