61

Please feel free to correct my writings and relay your frustration in the comment! :)

____________________

Day 8th of them being apart. The routine nightly video calls begin to feel not enough to feed the lingering longing in Kei's heart. His skin feels cold, craving to be touched by those familiar pair of inked hands. His lean body trembles in needy, wanting so much to be crushed and leans on those familiar strong inked arms.

It's only been 8 days, around 200 hours of them being apart. But for Kei, it feels like forever and every second passing feels more like a minute. The kitten knows how exaggerated it is, but he can't help to think and feels that way every time the clingy side of him takes over.

It's only been 8 days, around 200 hours, maybe past 36 minutes of them being apart. That will be like what? 14,160 minutes?

...Why does it look so many when you put it into minutes?

When will he come home? Why has the old man not died yet? Kei laments in his own mind, whimpering as he curls himself on the bed and buried his nose in Sargon's pillow, trying to find a small remaining fragment of the bitter tobacco and masculine scent, hoping it can be strong enough that he can taste it like the first day of them being apart.

One of the things that helps Kei to tolerate the longing feeling is Sargon's bodily scent. But let alone tasting it, smelling it now is almost impossible. It has gone fainter, now replaced with his own milky scent since the kitten has been nuzzling the pillow too excessively lately. Adding that the owner of the pillow hasn't slept on it for more than a week, it has no chance to replenish or retain the smell.

It's only been 8 days, around 200 hours, and probably 14,160 minutes. And if you put it into seconds... with each passing feels like a minute... 

...It's... so long... too long...

Now realizing how heavy the longing feeling is of their being apart, Kei let out a small whimper, before calling in a small and sombre voice, "...Sargon..."

...I miss you... Please come home...

Nuzzling his nose deeper into the pillow, Kei moves his right hand in the direction of his own member, slowly stroking to remember the fulfilling comfort feeling that he can only get from Sargon. As euphoria slowly builds up, the kitten glides his hand deeper and fondles his own entrance, gently entering the tip of his own fingers while wishing that it can soon be filled again with his beast's touch.

The kitten whimpers, this time in dissatisfaction, as his fingers aren't thick enough to feel complete. The longer he strokes and penetrates, the more frustration increases instead of doing the opposite.

...It's not thick enough... It's... my fingers are too thin...

Kei groans while fluttering open his teary doe eyes slightly. His peripheral view then caught the sight of their walk-in closet, finally gaining his attention as the kitten turns to fully glance at it.

...It's there...

Can it... help me?

Kei pulls himself and stands from the bed, letting the boxers to fell off and pool on his feet. Ignoring the lack of garment to cover his aching groin, the kitten walks into the closet and kneels in front of one of the shelves on the right side before taking out a container fills with his belongings.

Sargon's gifts that meant for him, which Kei felt unfamiliar at first and thought will never be used. But as he's now desperate to have something inside to fill the void, the kitten decides to at least try one of them.