22

Please feel free to correct my writings and relay your frustration in the comment! :)

____________________

Throughout the examination, the young doctor can't help but hold his breath while trying his best to concentrate on the unconscious boy that lays weakly on the bed.

The doctor name is Boun, a man in his mid-30s and of Asian descent. He had worked to become the mafia family's personal doctor as soon as he's graduated in his late 20s through the personal recommendation from Sargon. After all, they're friends back in their university days.

And when it comes to treating the wounded and sick workers that work for the Abadeer, a junior colleague of his will be the one that does the examination. Boun strictly only comes only when one of the family members is the one that requires medical attention. So throughout his time working as a personal doctor to the Abadeer's household, this is the only time he's tasked to treat someone not a member of the mafia family.

And as he's done examining, the doctor stands to roughly relay the result to Sargon that had been waiting at the side of the bed.

"Boss Tien," The doctor bows.

"Boun," The boss greets back and without further ado, demands for the result, "Report clearly,"

Boun nods and starts his explanation, "Luckily, Madam's not in the serious stage and just needs more food and vitamins. A well-balanced meal with much smaller portions and given gradually should do the trick and help his system to work again. A little longer would be fatal, Sir. Because it can cause damage to his internal organs because the body will automatically eat its own tissue."

Sargon frowns as there's a part of him refusing to acknowledge the matter. No way, his kitten's starved? "Meaning? Explain clearer,"

The doctor discreetly sighs for the demanding tone that comes from his former junior but decides to just answer it since he doesn't want to get into trouble, "Basically, Madam is malnourished. It seems that he hadn't eaten anything for quite a long time."

Even though he expects the answer, Sargon is still extremely surprised by it and without a second thought leers an accusation gaze to Alfred, who had also been standing along with him. 

But there's also a shocking expression coming from the old man before stating in disbelief, "That's impossible! I have already stationed a cook to make the healthiest meal and a maid to deliver it for Madam, 3 times a day for every day as scheduled. There's even a dinner for him there on the table." The old man reasons and points to the untouched tray of food that he had placed earlier tonight.

"Then... Does that mean Madam refuse to eat by himself?" Boun guessed.

"No, I don't think so as far as I know of," Alfred replies while frowning in concern, "The plates always came empty whenever I checked."

The boss agrees by nodding his head, "And Kitten's not the type that likes to be hungry," he says and now change his focus towards the food on the table. Thinking that it might be poisoned or tampered with, Sargon walks to it and grab a little bite to taste it.

Sargon's jaw clenched, eyes hardening in rage for tasting the overly salty food. Without uttering another word, Sargon walks out of the master bedroom and heads to the void on the second floor. As he's stand behind the railing, the master loudly shouts below with his domineering baritone voice, demanding all workers to be present in front of him,

"ALL OF YOU IMBECILES COME HERE THIS INSTANT!!!"

Hearing how mad their master sounds, all servants and guards hurriedly gather around, running upstairs and holding their own breath while standing in a neat row, facing the fuming master with heads down, too afraid to face Sargon's scary onyx orbs.