15

Please feel free to correct my writings and relay your frustration in the comment! :)

____________________

A big bouquet of white lilies is being leaned to the front of a knee-length cremation tombstone of The Abadeer's family. Once he's done placing it, Sargon rises up from his kneeling position and takes out a cigarette from the pack before pinching the bud in between his lips and lighting the other end.

And as the smoke continues to be blown out from the gentle breeze as he's currently on the highest hill inside the graveyard, Sargon adds more by exhaling the fumes out of his lungs before pinching the cigarette, this time in between his inked fingers and releasing the bud out of his lips. His onyx eyes then gaze down, continue to linger on the engraving that is written on the cremation tombstone. The engraving forms 3 names of the people that are resting inside of it, both of his parents and brother that had left way earlier than him.

After reading the familiar names, Sargon suddenly snorts before chuckling, "Seems like the three of you finally get the good part in life. It's more peaceful down there, right? Or is it still the same? Horrifying and full of vile things?"

The inked fingers come back to let the thin lips sip the fumes and taste the bitter tobacco, before going down again as he releases the smoke while uttering, "Probably the same shit as up here, hm?"

Sargon took a long pause to enjoy the tobacco taste and the beautiful graveyard uphill view in the company of his deceased family. And as his cigarette almost ran out, his onyx orbs divert their gaze towards the tombstone again and caught the name of his brother. 

After taking another silence, Sargon squints his eyes to show annoyance, "I'm convinced that hell is probably not much different from here, huh brother? And because it's already so damn shitty, can you please stop fucking come into my dream? Stop busying yourself to meet me and just fucking sleep forever or do whatever shit dead people do."

Exhaling the fumes, his handsome face still continues to frown, "Be a ghost and haunt me it's way better than coming into my nightmare. I need some sleep and won't be able to if you keep on coming into my dream."

Sargon then averts his gaze downwards to throw the remaining cigarette to the ground and died it down by pressing with the sole of his boot, "I'm not saying this because I don't love or miss you. Just that I feel pity for you to keep on being in pain just to check my situation. I'm fine so stop worrying."

The onyx orbs then move to gaze again to his brother's engraved name, "I won't die easily because I need to take care of Zech as promised. So just be a ghost or rest like our parents and leave everything to me," The boss then smile as the expression turns a little eerier with his baritone voice going lower, "I'll find the one who did it to all of us and make them pay."

And with that final message, Sargon walks away from the tombstone and out of the graveyard. He continues his way towards a sleek black Mercedes G-class where Jin had been standing in front of it. Behind the off-roader vehicle, is also multiple off-road jeeps that are occupied by the rest of his loyal subordinates, waiting for him to pay respect to the former head of the family.

"Did I bore and make you wait too long?" Sargon casually asks.

Jin shakes his head, "No boss. It is our duty to follow you no matter what. Besides, accompanying you to come here is like a refresher for us to face what's to come."

Sargon hums and smirks in amusement, "Turf war?"

This time, the head henchman nod while opening the rear door for Sargon, "And it seems the nightmare bugs you again? That's usually the reason for you to join us in these kinds of extreme activities."