33

Please feel free to correct my writings and relay your frustration in the comment! :)

____________________

With a small smile now adorning her rosy lips, Hye Rin walks out of Sargon's office and leans her back on the closed door. The princess then tries to ease down the rapid heartbeat of her heart with a soft sigh and brought her delicate fingers to lightly touch her swollen lower lip.

As the tip of her digits gently caresses the remaining faint electrifying feeling, Hye Rin begins to smile a little wider for remembering how sensual the kiss was. She had already expected, that a dominant and rough man like Sargon would have this kind of intense and masculine style when giving affection. And truly, those points seem to add raw charm to the already charming mafia boss in her mind.

Too bad that the kiss didn't last that long because their sensual exchange was interrupted by a call on Sargon's phone.

Suddenly, a series of gentle knocks on a wooden surface knocks her out of her own reverie. She then diverts her attention to the source of the sound and unexpectedly met with another set of onyx orbs belonging to none other than Zech.

"Zech?!" Hye Rin gasps, "What are you doing here?"

Instead of answering, the younger Abadeer chuckles and shakes his own phone before shoving it into his pant pocket and approach the stunned princess, "Well look who's happy. Something exciting must've happened, huh?"

The princess keep her quiet and just continue to gaze with a confused expression. Because of that, Zech begins to use a little mocking intonation on her, taunting at her foolish act, "How is it? Was he as you'd expected? Did you like what he did to you? How does it feel to offer yourself to a man in resemblance to a devil?"

She immediately figures that Zech must've been the one who called and here to purposely interrupt her intimate moment with Sargon. Her stare instantly turns into a glare for also feeling extremely offended at the way how Zech talks to her. Raising her head high, she strides past the rude man. But before she can reach the elevator, a wide palm grips her slender arm and pulls as she falls into Zech's embrace.

Gasp in shock, she tries to pry the hand that is currently caging her waist, "Bastard! Let me go-"

"You're biting more than what you can chew, Hye Rin," Zech cuts her protest with a warning, "I already warned you and it seems you've decided to do the opposite. Are you really that dumb to give in?"

Hye Rin stop her resistance and frowns in displease mixed with confusion, "What do you mean?"

Zech's jaw clenches as he utters in a lower tone, trying to hold his own emotion, "Do you really think you can change him?"

Hye Rin didn't answer and continued to glare, daring Zech to say another word about her reckless decision.

And the younger Abadeer indeed continue with his words after letting out a chuckle full of disbelief, "I know what you're thinking. But you're not inside some kind of cheesy romance fiction, Hye Rin. Sargon is unchangeable. He's someone who's not capable of loving. I suggest that you stop thinking that he'll reciprocate your feeling because all of this will end up bad for you."

His warning earns a scoff from Hye Rin as her gaze sharpen by squinting her eyes, "What is it to you? Why do you care?"

Zech didn't answer immediately, but the question seems to help loosen the hold on Hye Rin's body. Despite already being released though, the princess didn't make any attempts to free herself from feeling too stunned at the sudden change of Zech's gaze. They become gentler and... oddly tugging her heart.