28

Author's note: Haven't proofread this one yet but beware, this chapter is very heavy. Possibly too extreme to some or even most of you...

I already warned that this book is a very cruel one so please do aware of your own limit. And please don't curse at me but feel free to do it to Sargon, alright? Huehehe~

____________________

Please feel free to correct my writings and relay your frustration in the comment! :)

____________________

Kei's consciousness is slowly being brought back by a built-up feeling inside of him, starting at the crotch as it centred at the lower part of his tummy that is also beginning to ache for some reason. There's also a series of ticklish feelings that mix with small bitting around his neck, slowly going down to the naked surface of his chest.

Even in still in the daze, Kei can recognize this feeling because he had gone through it before several times, with or without consent underneath of certain someone.

Someone that Kei now fully know as the cruellest person around him.

And as the feeling keeps on making him let out unwanting moans, the kitten finally has enough strength to flutter open his full-of-tears doe-eyes and look at the familiar ceiling of the Master's bedroom. Then, Kei's being interrupted again by the feeling of his weak body being constantly brought in a slow up and down motion. When he pans his vision down, Kei is horrified to see himself without clothes, hips raised by a pillow with both of his legs being spread so widely. 

Underneath Kei, right in between his spreading slender legs, is the said cruel beast that is kneeling with all of the latter's naked glory. The tattoed muscular torso is erecting so dominantly, with both of the inked hands tightly locked his tiny waist in place.

It doesn't take a genius to know what Sargon is doing to him as the feeling of penetration is ripping his insides into two, especially the rim that is now so sore because of the wide girth.

And as Kei's gaze to Sargon's familiar features, the memories of the beast killed Dahlia came flooding into his memory. The imageries scared him since the same inked hands that inflicted all those tortured are currently holding him so tightly.

Kei can't feel the gentle touches from the inked hands anymore no matter how tender they are. Because in his mind, those hands are the same ones that had just freshly killed someone. It brought those awful memories back, the times when he was being abused and beaten. The times when he got those punches and slaps and went in pain for days or even weeks.

The knowledge of a killer is currently... raping him is the worse feeling ever for Kei. Even though he knew that Sargon must've killed many more before this, witnessing it with his own eyes brought a horrifying feeling for him.

It gave him fear for his own safety, afraid those inked hands will inflict the same pain that he had felt in the past.

Because of this thought, the kitten whimpers in fright and attempts to free himself from the grip. He tries to squirm his naked torso around, crawl away with his weak limbs to no avail. And even though Sargon notices his refusal to be held, the latter doesn't seem to heed it and gaze with a stern and full of dominance stare. Instead, the beast heartlessly replies to it by forcefully jerking the erecting cock deeper inside of him.

"A-aahh!!" Kei shrieks and helplessly dig his head into the pillow. His back curved more upwards as Sargon continues to thrust so deep inside of his tight wall. And while the tip keeps on nudging and now had reached his prostate, the feeling of being scared and violated had also bled into his heart, heightening the pain feeling inside of him.