54

Please feel free to correct my writings and relay your frustration in the comment! :)

____________________

Through the walk toward Hye Rin's bedroom, Zech's mind goes into pondering. He needs to find a way to make Hye Rin talk as soon as possible. But his determination shrinks when remembers all the time of him trying to knock that stubborn princess out of her senses.

He feels like Hye Rin is putting herself in a very weird situation. On one side, Sargon's ruthlessness terrifies her. But at the same time, Zech has the feeling that Hye Rin is not willing to completely let go of her infatuation.

Despite her now being intimidated and even conceiving of Zech's child, The young Abadeer thinks that Hye Rin still somehow hangs on to the delusion that Sargon cares in a way she imagined.

It might be because people had always been fond of her presence throughout her life that Hye Rin become delusional like this. Maybe because her feeling for Sargon is still not completely gone and she's not currently confined like a hostage. But either way, her train of thought still going in the wrong direction.

Zech wants to let out all of his concerns to her. He so badly wants to knock her out to her senses. But when you know how stubborn and in denial she continues to be, the young Abadeer can only let out a sigh.

...She's so bullheaded. Her unwavering will might end up getting us killed someday. I hope I can crack that steel heart of hers soon.

Arrived in front of Hye Rin's room, Zech knocks on the door and not long after, it opens as the said princess appears behind it. Letting out a smile, The young Abadeer gestures with his head towards the dining room, "Let's go have dinner, Hye Rin."

Hye Rin nods and is fully out of her room, closing the door behind her. But before following Zech, she bit her lower lips before asking with a little fear in her eyes, "...Will Sargon be there?"

"...No." Zech reassures and offers his hand to hold, "Alfred said he's out of the house to take care of work matter and will be back late. So it's a good time for you to be out of your room and take some air."

In the past few days, Hye Rin had been keeping herself in the bedroom. Being afraid of Sargon made her decide to avoid the man as much as possible. And all of the circumstances around her made her form paranoia and thought that she has been put under house arrest by Sargon. Because despite being allowed to roam freely in the house, she didn't have permission to do the same outside of the building. Securities have multiplied, guarding around the property very tightly that Hye Rin convinces that not even a mouse can escape out of here. The guards also paid attention to her every move, intimidating her so that no oddities will slip out of their sight.

Hye Rin turns to look at the guards that are standing around the hallway. All of them now gaze back at her in silence. The stinging stare shrinks her already small body and trembles her clammy hands.

"Hye Rin,"

She gazes back to Zech who calls her and finds the man is now looking at her in concern, "What's wrong? Do you not feel well? Are you prefer to have dinner in your room like usual instead?"

The princess shakes her head and accept's Zech's hand, intertwining it with hers. Then, she forces a smile to reassure him, "No, it's okay. I might just be paranoid."

At first, Zech takes silent to pay attention to Hye Rin's features. And he then nods in understanding before slowly walking through the hallway and guiding her to the dining room.

When they arrive, both are shocked to see an unexpected presence. Sargon who had been sitting at the far end of the table turns to look at them before smiling handsomely, "You've arrived."