47

Please feel free to correct my writings and relay your frustration in the comment! :)

____________________

The concrete room is dimly lit and damp. The pungent smell of blood had heavily reeked the air but Sargon doesn't seem to bother by it. The beast just continues to casually smoke at one corner as his onyx orbs continue to look at the gruesome scene that is happening in front of him.

The old man's screams continue to loudly echo in between the sound of a plier cutting into the skin. And Jin, as the perpetrator that caused the later sound, heartlessly put more strength on the handles as a sound of bone breaking replaced the previous wet cutting sound.

Still, in between the old man's screams, a faint sound of plop follows with a finger rolling on the bloody ground and stopping near Sargon's boots. The sound, the sight, the agony and everything in between amused him as his lips eventually formed a smirk with his hand taking the cigarette off in between.

Sargon never let his attention away from the amusing event. For him, all of these gruesome activities are a source of entertainment. Blood has been a very delightful thing to see and smell. The scream of agony is one of his favourite thing to hear. But of course, nothing can beat Kei's moans and screams of pleasure.

Speaking of Kei, most people will find it too excessive for what he's done just to find his lost kitten. Sargon endangered his own position by kidnap and torturing an influential politician. But he doesn't care, as all of this is being done just so that the kitten can be back into his arms.

All of this for Kei. All of this was just for him to come back to me.

Sargon takes a note in his own mind to prepare lots of money to bribe. Aside from assurance of not being detained, those high-standing positions require big sums to shut their mouths.

His small reverie then being broken by the old man's sobs of agony. In contentment, the beast runs his onyx orbs at the dying politician's hands that are bound by tight ropes at each side of the chair's armrests. The left one had lost all its fingers and the other one is straight out handless, only left with a tore wrist coated in blood.

It took 3 days, a lot of fingers and a right hand for Song Yong Jae to finally reveal where his darn daughter's hiding place is. The old man must've really loved his selfish daughter a lot to be able to last this long and lose that much. But that fact can easily be disputed as aside from this one, Yong Jae had also 'sold' his own daughter to a man that resembles a devil.

What a really confusing man Song Yong Jae is.

"You should've given out the answer sooner, Yong Jae," Sargon utters as he throws the cigarette to the ground. He then walks towards the centre of the room and stands beside Jin that has his entire forearms down covered by the blood. Tapping the henchman's shoulder as an appreciation gesture, the beast continues to taunt the dying man in front of him, "That way, at least you won't lose too much."

The old man didn't answer the taunting. Instead, he continues to wail in both agony and sorrow. Agony, as the pain from the many tortures had become too unbearable for him and sorrow, knowing that his end and possibly, his dearest daughter's, are near.

Ignoring the old man's wail, Sargon then turns to Jin and utters an order, "Inform Byeol to prepare for depart. We'll retrieve my precious Kitten and Zech by tonight."

"Yes, Sir." Jin nods to the order and walks out of the room.

Now that both of them are alone, the dying old man's cry suddenly turns into a series of chuckles, pulling Sargon's attention back to him. Yong Jae struggles to look up and set his gaze to directly look into Sargon's, braving himself to taunt the devil one last time, "...He will protect her... and kill your brother... just like how... he killed your family..."