6

Please feel free to correct my writings and relay your frustration in the comment! :)

____________________

As they arrived at the driveway and stopped right in front of the entrance of Abadeer's main mansion, Kei let out a small yelp again when Sargon grabbed him without consent and shoulder-carries him out of the luxurious vehicle. The poor boy helplessly dangles on the other's wide shoulder as his still tied up hands tightly grip the cruel man's back shirt.

Even though his vision is mostly upside down, Kei can still able to lift his head slightly up and briefly see that the same tall man, a beautiful woman and a group of men had also followed them inside the imposing mansion.

And as Kei is being carried while still not wearing anything but sheets to cover his below, into such a foreign and dangerous environment that he knows belong to a mafia family, the poor boy can't help but feel scared for his own well-being. He tries hard to not sob too loud and think about any possible horrible things that are awaiting him in the near future inside this big building. 

Kei knows that something terrible might, or even will eventually be done to him, proven by how the many servants that currently standing in a neat line to greet their master arrival have also quietly gazed at him pitifully.

A man in his 50s wearing a tailcoat suit move forward and bow politely towards Sargon, "Welcome home, Master," followed by the other servants uttering the same greeting.

Tightening his hold around the tiny waist, Sargon diverts his gaze to the old man, who obviously is the head butler of the mansion, "Alfred, breakfast's ready?"

Alfred raise to nods and politely gesture with his hand to the dining area, "Yes, Master,"

Once he hears the confirmation, Sargon walks to the grand dining room and caught the sight of one set of breakfast on the end of the long dining table. A plate of toasts with cutted avocadoes on top is the main dish, with a glass of chilled orange juice, a cup of warm black coffee, and a glass of water at the side. A bowl of fruit had also been served to complete the delicious breakfast set.

"It is very unusual for you to ask for a breakfast, master," Alfred state while glancing at the weeping boy on Sargon's shoulder without even feeling curious anymore. 

When Sargon asked for a meal in the morning, is an odd occurrence in this house to happen. But as a head butler that had served the Abadeer household for more than 20 years, it is very much common to see naked beautiful people, mostly women though, to be held in his master's inked hands.

"It's not for me," Sargon shortly replies while pulling the chair slightly.

But instead of letting Kei down, Sargon took the seat and place the weak timid boy back on his sturdy lap. Ignoring the odd stare from the people around him, the boss smirks in amusement while lingering his gaze at Kei, who is now avoiding the stare again by looking down at the tied up hands.

Aside from the throat that is now aching and in need of water, Kei's wrists that had been bound for so long began to sting underneath the rope. It can even be seen as the skin around it are redden and some of the small cuts underneath staining the rope with his blood.

Kei actually wants to beg again to be released. But since his desperate wanting had constantly been denied from the start, the poor boy thought that this inked beast won't follow his plea. Adding that his throat hurts every time he accidentally let out any small voice makes it harder for him.

The arm that once rest around his tiny waist suddenly squeezed him again, breaking Kei's train of thought. The baritone voice of the cruel man that held him had spoken again, "There, a meal. Didn't you say you haven't eaten for 2 days?"