44

Please feel free to correct my writings and relay your frustration in the comment! :)

____________________

Sargon's worries has been proven. His features went pale when they reached and knew that either Kei or Doctor Boun never came to the hospital.

He almost went berserk, almost shooting the nurse they talk to in the head for relaying the news he didn't want to hear. But luckily, Byeol is there to calm and reasoned with him. She is the one who held his outstretched arm and prevent the bullet from ever leaving the socket.

"Oppa please!" Byeol pleads again while pulling Sargon's arm, finally managing to lower the gun down from the poor nurse that is now silently crying in fear. She then bravely searches the boss's onyx orbs that are now widening in shock and anger, "Calm down! We'll make sure to find them, okay?"

Ignoring the nurse that had now gone running for dear life, Sargon moves his attention to Byeol while taking a small time to mend his own mind. Gritting his teeth, the boss demands proof of loyalty from her, "...are you able to kill him?"

Byeol knit her brows in confusion.

"...Him," Sargon repeats and raises one corner of his lips, smirking with his eyes still widen to hold in the rage, "Boun. He has gone astray. Will you be able to kill him with your own hands? Will you be able to bring his head to me?"

Being asked that question, Byeol went silent. Conflict is seen to be happening in her, showing in her pair of hazel eyes that are now fluttering in confusion.

Sargon knows what Byeol truly feels for Boun. She doesn't say it, but her attitude shows it all. He knows that her feelings aren't fully blooming but the woman cares for that man. That is why Sargon is now questioning Byeol's loyalty, whether she's willing to throw the man she cares deeply for him.

Seeing Byeol's internal conflict, Sargon exhales while pulling his arm from the grasp, "...Jin will take care of this matter. You don't have to come but prepare to see his head on the table, Byeol."

Her hazel eyes widen in surprise, then they went glassy before she lower them and reply with a little sob trailing behind, "...Yes, Boss Tien."

"Good," Sargon replies as he turns and walks in the direction of the entrance, with Byeol following while trying not to cry. The other subordinates that were waiting in the lobby are now joining and trailing behind him as they're now exiting the building.

Once they're in a parking way, a raw egg suddenly hit Sargon on the chest, staining his expensive suit as the gooey substance slides down. Before he can recover from the shock, another one hits him on the head and wets his perfectly styled black locks.

"YOU'RE TRULY A DEVIL!!" a man's voice shouts at him.

When Sargon looks up, his bodyguard had managed to form a barricade with their body as a crowd of people had gathered in front of him. Paying attention to the people as Byeol pulls him to avoid the haze, he sees that they're throwing things such as eggs, tomatoes and other ripe fruit in his direction while berating him,

"GO AWAY FROM THIS TOWN!!"

"YOU'RE A DISGRACE!!"

"NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE!!"

"LEAVE THIS TOWN, YOU DEMON!!"

"A HUMAN LIKE YOU SHOULDN'T EXIST!! FUCKING CANNIBAL!!"

"WHAT A DISGRACE!!"

One word stood out from the rest. As that word perfectly describes a secret that he had tried to keep for so long. Cannibal.

Are they referring to what Sargon thinks it is? How come they know?