18

Please feel free to correct my writings and relay your frustration in the comment! :)

____________________

As his onyx orbs continue to gaze down towards the weeping kitten he had been dominating, Sargon tilts his head a little to the side for feeling confused at the sudden change of reaction. Because at first, Kei seems to get the pleasure without a problem. But now, how come the kitten is now crying as if the latter didn't want this anymore?

Didn't Kei already give consent and was enjoying it? Then how come he's suddenly crying right now? Sargon doesn't understand.

The inked beast frown his handsome face while bowing slightly down to properly look at the hiding kitten in between the fluffy pillows, "...Kitten?"

Kei doesn't answer the call and continues to wail while trembling since the vibrators are still shaking inside of him. Sargon luckily notices the small movement and decided to turn off the vibrators. After a while, the slim body goes limp and stops shaking but the kitten still continues to loudly sob, burying the pretty face deeper into the pillows.

"Kitten, why are you crying?" Sargon repeats and like usual, he got nothing but sobs from the frightened kitten.

Feeling annoyed by the lack of response, Sargon grabbed the delicate jaw and was about to scold the latter after forcing the pretty face to look back at him. But then stops the moment his onyx orbs sees the fat tears that continue to cascade down the reddened doe-eyes. Adding that Kei's sweet voice can now clearly be heard sobbing so sorrowfully froze him in place. 

The sad Kitten gradually weakened Sargon's cruel desire as his cold heart starts to melt for seeing the frightened expression.

"...Keenan?" Sargon calls again as his baritone voice goes way softer than before, "...what's wrong?"

Sargon's question was uttered out without feeling regret. Instead, it was filled with both confusion and concern. So the lack of genuine remorse earns a small whimper from the kitten as the doe-eyes continues to flutter in fright. Again, Kei didn't dare to answer and just slowly squirm the slim body away in an attempt to widen the distance between them.

Sargon notices this and instead of letting it go, he grabs the tiny waist with his free hand to bring the kitten back underneath him. Fully hovering on top of the boy, Sargon asks again while lifting Kei's chin a little higher and this time, in a much gentler and careful way to not frighten the skittish boy further, "Kitten, you have to tell me what's wrong. I won't know if you don't say it to me."

Again, after giving a long time and patiently waiting, the kitten seems still too scared to answer him and just continues to gaze with doe-eyes cascading tears.

So because of that, Sargon decides to untie the latter and grabs one of the dainty hands with his wide palm, ignoring the frightened whimper and the weak attempt to pull the thin wrist from his grip. He then silently place Kei's palm on his other inked arm that is still holding on the tiny waist back in place.

As the slender fingers rested on the tattoed skin, Kei choke on his own sobs for feeling surprised that the surface that he's touching right now feels rougher than it is supposed to be. It is as if there are invisible tiny scars protruding underneath the black and red ink. 

When the slender digits move slightly upwards and pass some of the protruding thick veins, some bigger and thicker scars can also be felt, with rough and wider surfaces that Kei guessed might be scars from burning. There are also some small spots that are denting down than the rest of the surface. Slowly, the boy begins to realize that the tattoos are actually trying to hide some scars that are littered all across Sargon's arms.