20

Author's note: Haven't proofread this chapter but hope I didn't make any mistakes :)

____________________

Please feel free to correct my writings and relay your frustration in the comment! :)

____________________

Kei finally gained enough trust from Sargon, now being permitted to be out of the bedroom and explore the mansion after a full 2 weeks of being locked up. The boss also allow this to happen because he will be gone for a few days again for a last-minute planned business trip.

One of their money-laundering facility at the edge of the country is being attacked and requires his attention as soon as possible. So because of that, Sargon doesn't have any choice but to take care of it, leaving Kei alone in the care of their reliable servants in the big mansion.

The couple is now descending one of the semi-circular main stairs with Sargon's arm rightfully wrapped around Kei's tiny waist, guiding the latter towards the entrance of the building to see him off. It's one of the kitten's duties being the madam of the mansion.

...Madam of the mansion. Unbelievable that the master gave that title to a lowly prostitute like Kei. Some of the servants are even wondering what is their master thinking to do that. But of course, none dares to complain and just follow.

For Kei however, that title is such a nightmare. Because from what Sargon had told him earlier today, aside from being a sexual outlet for the latter, Kei will need to bathe and properly dress the boss, which he still hasn't done both since Sargon needs to hurry himself out. The easier task is Kei also requires to send the boss to work at the mansion's entrance every morning.

Now that you think about it, Kei just needs to become a nanny for Sargon. But then again... Which nanny fuck their boss? Only Kei has that privilege. Or maybe, that's what differentiates between being a nanny and madam.

...sobs.

As Kei continues to pity himself inside his own reverie, Sargon successfully led him towards the entrance and stand in front of the foyer. The master still not letting go of the hold on his tiny waist and just face him with a smile, ignoring Byeol and Jin with the army of guards standing beside their own stationed cars, and Alfred with the many jealous maidservants behind the head butler, standing neatly in rows.

"Remember what I told you? Do not go out of the building, not even in the garden. Understand?" Sargon warns.

Kei nods and timidly answers, with dainty hands fidgeting on the hem of his shirt and skinny bare legs squirming together, "Yes,"

"Good," The boss compliments and stand straighter, "Now how do I look?"

The question makes the kitten's adorable doe-eyes flutter before gazing a little downwards, towards Sargon's tie that looks a little crooked to the side. Earlier this morning, Kei had the chance to put on the tie to Sargon since it is within his duties of dressing the master properly.

It's... embarrassing in Kei's opinion but what can he do about it? The boss' order is absolute so he doesn't dare to defy it. He doesn't want to trigger Sargon's anger because, in his opinion, the boss looks so scary when mad.

Collecting his bravery and thickening his face, Kei timidly lift his hands and fixed the tie, straightening it carefully to make sure Sargon's satisfied with it. Once he feels it's good enough, the kitten gaze back to the onyx orbs before nodding again, "You look... handsome as always miste- ahh I mean Sargon," Kei quickly fixes his sentence the moment he realizes Sargon's onyx orbs look at him in displease.

Kei... how many times already have you almost slipped... call mister by his name... don't forget that or he'll get mad at you. The kitten thought to himself and subconsciously whimper for his mistake.