41

Please feel free to correct my writings and relay your frustration in the comment! :)

____________________

"Ahn... a-aah..."

Clinging on the other's neck with his head rising upwards, the kitten faintly moans as Sargon's member gently strokes his inner walls, tip nudging the most pleasurable spot deep inside of him. The alternate feeling of being full and half-empty seems to flutter a flock of butterflies around his heart, accelerating the beats and urging him to keep on riding while letting the beast support his languid body, keeping him in a sitting position on the other's lap. 

It's quite common for them to have sex. In fact, they often do it whenever Sargon's at home and not being tired from overwork. But what's different about now compared to the previous intercourses is how Sargon becomes so much gentler towards him tonight.

It is way different from the many heated nights they have done before, which were always full of carnal desire as Kei helplessly submit to this rough and dominant partner. Now, the rough beast lets the timid kitten take the lead, sensually rocking on his lap ever so slowly with touches that run ever so gently.

Kei's faint and soft voice gently floats in the silence of the night, warm breathy pants mixing with the cold air of the dark bedroom. His moans gently tickle into the beast's ears, urging those thin lips to chaste more small kisses around his exposed jaw.

The small nibbles and kisses eventually move down and slowly follow the contour of his neck before disappearing for a few seconds. Then, it comes back and lingers around his throat for a lot longer than usual. It caught the kitten's attention, moving his gaze to the closed pair of cat-shaped eyes that are slowly opening for noticing he has just stopped slow-riding the latter.

In silence, Sargon meets the dazed doe eyes that look so adorable and full of confusion. They seem so curious about why he kept on giving kisses on the area around the throat. Without needing any verbal questions to clarify, Sargon answers,  "...Just an advance act of apology towards your skin. I feel bad because it will leave a very ugly and big bruise on your pretty neck sometime later."

...Bruise?

Sargon nods again to answer Kei's wondering expression, cupping the flushed cheek with his right inked hand. Then, his hand trembled a little when his eyes look down to Kei's throat which is now darkened and formed an imprint of his hand. It's so horrible to look at as Sargon clenches his jaw, "...I'm sorry for tainting your beauty, Kitten."

Kei took a pause to gather adequate energy to answer, even though it came out faint and breathy, "...You don't have to apologize, Sargon."

"I do," Sargon replies with his expression turning sourer, feeling the regret of not being able to control himself and ending up hurting his precious kitten, "I promised to treasure you and look what I have done."

 "...But... You didn't mean to..." Kei answers back still in a very soft voice, "...You treated me very well, Sargon..."

The genuine and kind reply seems to tug another feeling inside the beast's heart.

Betrayal. The thing that he had done behind Kei's back. The feeling of guilt starts to stab him for keeping this big gaping wound a secret from his kind kitten. The wound was caused by a deep grudge that he can't let go of.

How dare he, someone so vile and cruel, someone that is blinded by grudge, made a promise to treasure such a kind soul?

But again, like a shameless beast he is, Sargon can't help but crave humane touch. He can't resist the temptation of being comforted inside his kitten's slender arms. Like someone without dignity, he still desperately holds on to Kei even though he's thinking of letting the latter go.

The stacked up sorrow feeling begins to seep out, clearly shown on Sargon's pair of onyx orbs. They're widening a little, before becoming glassy and fluttering, "...How come? Aren't I a bad man to you?"