31

Author's note: Hello, readers and I'm back! Does anyone miss me? Wehehe~

Hope all of us will have a great 2022 together! A light chapter to start the year~

____________________

Please feel free to correct my writings and relay your frustration in the comment! :)

____________________

As the morning comes and the sunlight seeps in between the gaps of the master bedroom's curtain, the kitten instead gets woken up by a feeling of gentle caress that starts in between his brows and ends at the tip of his nose. Kei flutters open his eyes and retreating inked fingers is the first sight that he sees when his vision is slightly blurred. Once it's finally cleared up, a familiar pair of onyx orbs stare back at him as the owner of those beautiful eyes greets him with a genuine smile, "Good morning,"

As usual, the kitten didn't answer the greeting. This time though, he didn't mean to but was unable to utter out any words for being too mesmerised by the overly handsome man that lay beside him.

It feels like a huge flower bomb had been dropped upon Kei. Because as soon as he looks at the messy black locks that are combined with the overly charming smile, adding a dash of the invading sunlight that faintly defined Sargon's masculine and already perfect features, the kitten's heart beats at a much faster pace as drowsiness feeling magically gone out of his system. It even makes his doe-eyes automatically widen without him knowing as if they want to appreciate the overly beautiful scene.

"Done admiring me?" The baritone voice easily disenchants Kei from the reverie as the kitten quickly lowers his vision to hide from Sargon. And as he pans down, Kei caught the sight of his hand underneath Sargon's, with their fingers still tightly intertwining with each other.

As the other sees Kei staring, the inked fingers let go of his before retreating to change position into a sitting on the bed. Don't know why, but it oddly caused a little disappointment seeps into the kitten's heart for seeing his own lonely slender fingers fidgeting with each other.

...So lonely...

"Kitten,"

Kei diverts his attention as he slowly sits up, following while looking at Sargon curiously for wondering why he's being called. And judging by the beast's cheeky smile, it doesn't look good at the kitten's end. Probably he's going to be teased again and seems, the assumption is true.

"Isn't one of your tasks was to assist me in taking a bath?" Sargon says while dragging his voice a little.

The teasing gesture caused a deep blush to decorate Kei's cheeks as a small whimper also escapes out of his chestnut lips. The kitten then gasps and tries to cover his clothed chest with the blanket when Sargon suddenly comes closer and cages his waist with one of the muscular inked arms. Kei difficulty swallows his nervousness as the onyx orbs continue to twinkle in delight for seeing his shy gestures.

"Ready to do that?" Sargon teases again and leans his face even closer to Kei's.

The kitten answers with another small whimper as the doe-eyes widen oh so adorably. Dainty hands lightly rest on Sargon's pecks as the slim body seemingly goes languid, press and curving according to the shape of the beast's torso. It's a very endearing feeling, that every part of them seems to fit like puzzles, touching each other without allowing gaps to be in between them.

And as Sargon went even much close to Kei, his lips feel the warmth that comes from the kitten's gentle breath as the doe-eyes flutters close to hide those sparkly brown orbs. When Sargon lessen the gap between them a little more, the surface of his own lips lightly touches Kei's and the slight caress successfully send shivers down to his spine.