16

Author's note: Feeling a lot better~ Aside from piling and neverending work, I had also just recovered from food poisoning. So apologize for MIA'ing for a while and I sincerely thank the readers that had been patiently waiting for an update :)

____________________

Please feel free to correct my writings and relay your frustration in the comment! :)

____________________

Sargon had just arrived from out of town after taking care of the new factory that he had just got from turf war. But suddenly, an uninvited guest decided to come and tire him out further.

Whenever someone dared to bug him like this, Sargon won't hesitate to chase away the guest no matter how elite and noble they are. But, of course, he will make an exception for this particular guest.

As he rests his favourite boots on the desk in his own office, Sargon leans forward and takes out a black handkerchief from his pocket to wipe the bloodstain that sticks on one of the boot's caps. While wiping, he casually starts the conversation with the said guest, "So, why the sudden visit, my dear? I thought you finally don't want to meddle in my business anymore," He then fakely gasps, "Or,"

The boss then brings his onyx orbs to gaze at the scowling princess in front of him, before smirking in amusement, "You're finally saying yes to my marriage proposal?"

Yes, the princess had decided to once again, visit him for another unimportant matter. Well, Sargon didn't know the reason yet but he just assumed that it is unimportant. Some humane stuff and shits like that are not really his thing after all.

Hye Rin rolls her eyes, "Don't be absurd, Sargon!"

Sargon fakely pouts, "Hmm. Shame," he shrugs while bringing down his boots and now leaning to his office chair while giving the used handkerchief to Byeol that had been standing behind him, "So what do I owe to have your graceful presence here in my humble office, Princess?"

Pssh! Humble.

They're currently inside an office room that has so much wasted space and is filled with expensive types of custom furniture, exclusively made and embedded with pure gold embellishments. At the centre of the ceiling is hanged a high-quality hand-cut glass big chandelier that is for sure worth more than hundred thousands of dollars.

If this is Sargon's definition of a humble office then who knows what's his version is considered as pompous. But perhaps, The boss is just saying that to push some of Hye Rin's buttons, which seems to be working and proven by how the beautiful face scowl deeper.

But the princess decides to not dwell on that too much and just goes straight to the point, "I'm here because a woman had come to one of our hospitals with very badly torn intimate organs, both vaginal and anal. Any ideas who am I referring to? Or you've been bedded many whores before that you forgot which one this is?"

Aside from being a family of politicians, The Song family own several hospitals and some of them are meant to help the needy. Lots of poor and humble people are helped because of their generosity as it is also one of the reasons they're respected for having a good reputation.

So different from the Abadeers. Yet, the vile household still held more power than The Song's which is very much beloved by people. Such an unfair world we live in.

Again, Sargon fakely hums in ponder while tilting his head to the side and also directing his orbs upwards to add more dramatic effect. The boss then hums again, this time, as a gesture of acknowledgement. The boss then gesture with his inked hand while uttering in a wondering tone, "I think I kind of remember who you're referring to. What's her name again? A... Annie? Amy? Amethyst-"