21

Please feel free to correct my writings and relay your frustration in the comment! :)

____________________

Inside the fancy office room, dominated by black and mahogany types of furniture with warm light softly brightening every corner, Sargon keeps on exhaling fumes out in between his thin lips while casually sitting on the office chair, leaning with both feet being up and crossed at the desk. Behind him, stands Byeol who straightly look at the horrifying scene that lays at the other side of the window a few feet from the desk.

The other room is very in contrast, just a simple wide square space built with solid concrete, separated by thick bulletproof glass in between them. Inside there, is Jin in a stoic expression busily torturing one of the surviving enemies with a little knife especially use for skinning purposes.

Skinning. Yes, the head henchman is currently following his boss order, skinning the enemies alive and the one he's currently working on has already lost the skin on the entire arms, exposing the ripped flesh and tendons pouring out blood. Now, Jin is working on the man's legs and had already reached towards the shin, which is a little easier to do since there's a big bone behind the skin.

Agonizing screams from the enemy has been loudly filling the room and bleed out to the office room at another side. The man's cry was so terrifying to hear, but the other, especially Jin ignores it as his hand still continue to skillfully move the blade right underneath their skin, carefully cutting so he won't accidentally rip and get a wide layer of human skin off.

Blood has been pooling underneath Jin's soles. Chunks of meat and veins scattered around him with layers of human skin drenched in blood piled on the left side of his. At the left corner at the furthest side of the room, lays fleshes of mutilated corpses that Jin had done skinning, exposed bones and all. The other corner is occupied by the subordinates, restraining the other 2 enemies and forcing them to see their colleague being skinned alive.

With Sargon's onyx orbs continue to observe the horrifying activity, he brought his inked hand to take the cigarette out of his lips before grabbing the microphone that connects to a speaker on the other side, "Tae Jin, make sure to cut the skin as wide and thin as possible. I want to create a full set of suit with shoes and shits made out of their skin to send them as a gift to their boss."

"Yes, boss," Jin replies as his blade still heartlessly continues to run underneath the enemy's skin. His ears seem to be deaf from all of the terrifying screams and sobs from the enemies that he's been skinning ruthlessly.

The boss hums for feeling satisfied and place the microphone back to its stand before flicking the cigarette's ash on the ashtray, then finally moves his attention to his secretary, "Too much?"

Byeol turns her hazel orbs to Sargon, "No, boss. Perfect and well-thought gift."

"Creative?"

The secretary nods and smiles at the amusing question, "Certainly boss."

After that, Sargon takes a pause for being in his own thought. Then, pouts his thin lips before voicing out his half-teasing intention, "Thinking to preserve one of their heads in a jar of formalin and give it to my kitten as a souvenir."

Byeol's hazel orbs almost bulge out of her eyes for hearing Sargon's ridiculous plan, "Oppa!!"

The panic voice makes Sargon grins before laughing at seeing how his secretary reacts, "Relax, Byeol. I'm only teasing for a little to ease the tension."

"Well, it's not funny!" Byeol counters and sighs, "Sometimes it amazes me how cruel your brain truly is, Oppa. It makes me wonder how on earth you've turned to be someone like this."