43

Please feel free to correct my writings and relay your frustration in the comment! :)

____________________

After the outing and confession yesterday, Kei and Sargon's relationship seems to flourish and bloom into something more intimate. When there was only lust and dominance before, now becomes much gentler and delicate, fluttering the heart with abundant sweet feelings.

As they now open and understand one another, the barrier that was once separating them crumbles down. No doubt has now in between them, nothing but trust seems to be in their mind, reflected in their eyes as they look at each other with much affection.

Sargon gaze at Kei and trusts the other will ever not leave. Believing that Kitten will keep understanding and lead him to change for the better.

Kei on the other hand, gaze at this inked beast with much adoration. He appreciates that Sargon chose to not abandon him and willing to love him properly. He's glad that the once ruthless beast still chose to treasure and put the trust within him.

Small reassurance gestures and sweet feelings like these, the feeling of belonging and adoration feels like reminders, and for sure these things will be the one that keeps them united for a long time.

I hope... We can continue to be like this.

They are now looking at each other with much affection. The dominant one's arm is now tightly wrapped around the submissive's waist as the other inked fingers tenderly caress the Kitten's cheek.

The couple is now in their own headspace, not noticing the rows of servants and bodyguards that are standing at the sides of the front porch with them.

And as they're waiting for their master to depart, the servants and bodyguards of the mansion are all dumbfounded to see how Sargon treats the Kei so delicately in front of their eyes. Never in their minds will be witnessing such a lovable scene that involves their horribly vile and cruel master in this lifetime.

It is so unbelievable, to the point they begin to doubt their own vision. Hell! They even once thought that unicorns' existence is more believable than the possibility of their master being ever kind to others!

Still ignoring the house employees, Sargon inked fingers continue to caress Kei's blushing cheek in much adoration with onyx orbs looking at those adorable doe-eyes, "Boun will be coming to check up on you."

Then, he looks towards the kitten's bruised neck before the fingers move down and gently caress the purplish skin carefully, "Does it hurt?"

"No, Sargon," Kei answers and softly strokes Sargon's forearm. The kitten then let out a thin reassuring smile, "I'm okay..."

"Are you sure?" Sargon asks for another affirmation, "It looks darker than yesterday..."

The sad intonation surprised Kei a little. Never thought this ruthless man will ever worry for him.

Suppressing his urge to whimper, Kei replies with a little shy undertone, "...Yes. I am fine..."

As the onyx orbs move upwards to meet his again, another pause starts to fill in between them. And after a while, Sargon let out a small sigh before muttering, "If you say so, Keenan."

Kei nods in hopes his affirmations are enough to convince this man that surprisingly is a worrywart to his well-being.

"I'll get going then. Will you be okay in the mansion?"

He really is a worrywart... He's so sweet...

Suppressing his shy smile, Kei nods again to answer before uttering a farewell to Sargon in a tiny voice while fidgeting his fingers due to the fluttering feeling inside his own heart, "...Have a good day at work, Sargon."