37

Please feel free to correct my writings and relay your frustration in the comment! :)

____________________

As the sun had gone full hiding under the horizon and the bright sky turned dark, a black luxurious car stopped in front of the Abadeer's mansion, along with other multiple vehicles filled with his men. Sargon swiftly comes out from the vehicle and strides into the house with the entourage of bodyguards that are now trailing behind him. Once he's in and in the middle of the mansion's lobby, Sargon is greeted politely by Alfred and servants, bowing and welcoming the master of the house,

"Welcome back, Master."

As usual, Sargon doesn't answer verbally to them and only let out a nodding gesture. His onyx orbs immediately go towards Kei that is standing beside Auntie Jo, staring at those timid yet adorable doe-eyes while asking a default question and passing his jacket to Alfred, "Any problem in the house?"

"No, Master. Everything is in perfect order." Alfred answers

"Anyone suspicious?"

"No, Master," Alfred notice the Master's stare on Madam, "The perimeter has been secured and swept as always. Clean as usual," he continues and immediately back away to stand in line with the other servants.

At first, the one being stared at squirmed himself to hide his shyness from the intense onyx orbs. But then, Kei quickly remembers what he needs to do every time the master's arrived home. So, the kitten slowly walks towards the quiet beast before muttering his greeting in a small voice, "Welcome back home, Sargon."

Then, swallowing the small lump of embarrassment that had clogged his throat, as he should already quite used to doing it in front of others, Kei lightly touch his lips to Sargon's, before slowly retreating back with a tint of blush beautifully spread on his cheeks.

He expected that Sargon would demand more, like the previous nights when the Master received the welcome kiss. Usually, those dominant inked hands will roughly wrap around Kei's tiny waist very tightly as the thin lips ravish his chestnut lips until they are swollen. But surprisingly, the beast didn't do that tonight.

Instead of being rough and domineering, Sargon gently placed the inked hand on the small curve of Kei's back before finally wrapping around his tiny waist to pull him closer, Then, those thin lips took formed a smile, so sinfully handsome that it literally took Kei's breath away, "Thank you for the sweet welcome home kiss, Kitten."

...

...

Apparently, the effect of not seeing each other for days and the longing that had been lingering inside his heart is very much impactful to Kei's sanity. It momentarily made him forget to even speak or breathe properly.

...so handsome...

Adorably blinking his doe-eyes to disenchant himself, Kei nods and quickly take breaths to fill his lungs back with oxygen. Then he makes an attempt to hide his shyness by looking downwards, towards his own dainty hands that are fidgeting with the hem of his oversized sleeves. As he continues to look down, Kei accidentally caught a paper bag being carried by the other inked hand as the latter offers it to him, "Here, a present for you."

...Present?

Kei silently eyes the paper bag in wonder, accepting with both hands for how heavy it is and taking a peek inside of it. He then let out a small gasp as a wave of warm feeling filled inside of his heart for looking at the big jar of his favourite milk candies that Sargon had given to him.

"But don't eat too much of it, kitten. I don't want you to have cavities, understand?" Sargon advises while feeling happy that his kitten is very much liking the present.