13

Please feel free to correct my writings and relay your frustration in the comment! :)

____________________

After brushing their teeth to get rid of the remnants from the sweets, the kitten is currently sitting back on the counter with Sargon standing in front of him. Kei continues to nibble his lower lips while letting the inked hands work on blowing his chocolate hair to dry. While waiting, he tries to forget the shameful event of cleaning his inside and keeps on reminding himself to be quicker next time.

...Yes, Kei is convinced that this won't be the last time they'll be having intercourse. There's no way they won't do it again as every time they're together, Sargon seems to always stick to him like a magnet. Or probably because the inked beast thought that Kei's just a small prey that is fun to play around with. Then maybe throw him away once the latter's satisfied or got bored. After all, that's what happened to Amber, right?

...Right.

But, The thought of Sargon will someday toss him aside oddly saddens Kei a little.

Shouldn't he feel happy though when that happens? Won't that means that Kei will finally be free from this inked beast's grasp? But why does he feel the opposite? Kei honestly doesn't know why as well.

Then a thought that might be logical come into Kei's mind. A realization, that the reason for the lingering sad feeling is probably because that means his worth as a human being is not being looked upon by Sargon.

...Yes, that seems to make sense.

As Kei continues to be in his own headspace, the kitten is being surprised by a kiss on his lips. After blinking to disenchant himself, the doe-eyes diverts their attention fully to the onyx ones, as the owner of those dark sets of eyes is now leaning so close to him while smirking, "It seems you like to daydream. It makes me wonder what are the things that are swirling inside your pretty head that makes you didn't even listen to my call?"

With blush spreads on his cheeks, Kei diverts his gaze down to look at his own fidgeting fingers, "I-I'm sorry..."

"Why are you apologizing?" Sargon replies and briefly pinch Kei's cheek before leaning back while letting go of the counter and pointing to a set of clothes that already placed beside the kitten, "Wear them so we can go to sleep. It's already past midnight and I need to wake up early tomorrow."

The mention of clothing makes the doe-eyes blink in realization before silently gazing down to see that Sargon has already worn a pair of sweatpants. And his stare earns another amuse snort from the baritone voice, "Why are you staring at my junk, Kitten? Don't tell me you're asking for another round?"

The kitten gasps and quickly snatch the clothes, putting on the T-shirt while trying to hide his blush by keeping his head down. Then as he take the remaining set, Kei's froze while staring in disbelief at the little garment that he holds.

Briefs... Freaking briefs... A triangular... tiny pair of briefs that will only minimally cover his member and butt.

Mister... is such a pervert!

Kei really wants to start another crying session right now for how pervert Sargon is. But he refrains to do so since he knew that the latter dislike him to cry out of nowhere. So instead, Kei decides to suck it up and wear the... briefs and covers them with the T-shirt that luckily, is long enough to at least fully cover the undergarment.

It's alright... it's just for tonight, Kei. You will have your more covering boxers tomorrow. There's no need to worry! Just for tonight. Wear it for this night only and sleep in...