8

Please feel free to correct my writings and relay your frustration in the comment! :)

____________________

"Amber!" Jin quickly interferes as he pushes the woman away to stand in between them, using his own body to protect the helpless timid boy, "What the fuck you think you're doing?! Are you out of your mind?!"

The henchman then turns while offering his hand to Kei while gazing in worry, "Are you okay?"

Still shocked, Kei nods his answer and accept the bigger hand. He then timidly takes refuge behind Jin while gazing with both confused and frightened stares at the fuming woman that is currently in front of them.

The unknown woman's shoulder-length red hair looks almost like a birds nest as her glaring eyes are drenched in some kind of dark grey liquid, cascading down to her cheeks. Her messy face looks so in contrast with what she currently wore, which is a very tight-fitting and slutty mini red dress. Her long and manicured fingernails are even beginning to form into a pair of claws with her nostrils keeping on flaring in anger.

 The woman, whose name that Kei now know as Amber, suddenly points one of the pointy long nails in his direction while shortly yelling, "YOU!!"

Kei let a tiny jump on the spot as abundant bewilderment swirls inside his mind. Me? W-what did I do?

"IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU!!" The woman yells again at him while glaring, "IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU I'LL LOSE THE SPOT THAT I'VE WORKED SO HARD TO ACHIEVE!!!"

Spot? What spot? B-but I didn't even do anything besides eating. Did she mean the seat on the dining table that I was occupied before was hers? B-but it's only a seat. Why is she getting mad because of that? Kei thought as he whimpers in fright before hiding behind Jin's wide back deeper.

I even don't want to be here and forced to come. A-and I always keep my silence but why there are people still being mad at me? Kei continues his own silent monologue and grips the kind henchman's back suit, knowing that Jin is currently trying to protect him.

"Why are you blaming him for this? The boy had just arrived and doesn't know anything about it. besides, We all know he's not have the right to make any decision around here." Jin defended the silent kitten and glares back, "Boss had made up his mind. So pack up and just leave. You've been replaced, Amber."

"I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS!!" Amber loudly yells back, "I WILL NOT ACCEPT UNTIL SARGON TELL IT TO MY FACE!! TELL HIM TO COME HERE AND TELL ME BY HIMSELF!! TELL-"

"Now what's going on here?" A baritone voice interrupts as a series of multiple steps from the hall towards their direction. As they turn their vision to the said hall, Sargon with Byeol and several guards are already standing not far from them. All of them are now beginning to stare in both wonder and stunned because of Amber's untidy look.

So... unappealing.

"Sargon!" Amber's beams as her behaviour suddenly change into sultry. She then quickly tidy her messy hair before approaching and clings to the boss' inked arms while mewling seductively, ignoring the cringing expression from the others around her.

Of course Amber won't care. She's a prostitute. What do you expect? Being whiny and sultry is in her job scope. Even though for her, it's more for favouritism than duty.

The red-haired woman pouts her red plump lips while begins to complain using an extremely whining voice, "I was upset because someone said that you gave the order to send me back to the brothel! That's not true, right? You wouldn't have the heart to let your favourite girl be fucked by someone else, right?"