14

Please feel free to correct my writings and relay your frustration in the comment! :)

____________________

Young Sargon continues to violently pull his bounded hands that are tied on the arms of the chair he's being forced to sit on. And the continuous act had already painfully wounded his wrists, due to the thick rope being so rough and digging into his skin.

But Sargon doesn't care about the pain. Because the wounds are nothing in comparison to the dire situation he's currently in. Or they're currently in.

And even though Sargon's still much younger than both men that currently attempting to hold him down, he's still quite strong enough to at least shake the chair with his violent movement as the strength is also fueled with intense wrath that has now dominated his heart.

Wrath from what this group of men had done to him and especially his brother, who is now screaming in agony as the man continues to run the jabbing blade across the abdomen.

In between the horrifying scream, Sargon keeps on yelling as his teary cat-shaped eyes glare at the vile scene in front of him, "FUCK! NO!! BROTHER!!! LET HIM GO YOU, BASTARDS!!"

The brother that he had desperately called can only tremble his hands to answer, for his mouth that was once screamed so loudly is now being filled with wailing from the unbearable pain that comes from his stomach.

The brother's stomach had now been widely ripped open as the intestines begins to unravel, descending along with the blood that continues to flow out of him. And with his consciousness is already at the edge, the man that heartlessly ripped his stomach open suddenly goes into his wound and ripped out his kidney, instantly bringing the consciousness back just for him to scream again in agony.

Then, the same man chuckles while looking at the kidney, before showing it to horrified Sargon with an amused smile, "Two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Finally, I can get it from you, filthy Abadeers,"

The unknown man continues to dangle the organ in front of Sargon, before mocking him while gripping his brother's head, "Seems like the future head of Abadeer is nothing after all. Just a brat that can do nothing."

As Sargon continues to violently attempt to free himself from the bound and the people that held him, the vilest man grips his brother's head higher before placing the bloodied knife on the latter's throat.

"Say goodbye," The man says before finally stabbing the knife and running the blade across, decapitating Sargon's brother right in front of own his eyes.

"NOOOO!!!"

~♚♙♚♙♚♙~

Sargon abruptly awoke by the nightmare, loudly gasps in surprise as his inked hand reflectively grip the gun that is always hidden underneath his pillow. His eyes had also widened in fear as a series of hard panting continues to escape out of his thin lips.

Letting go of the tight hold from the weapon, Sargon sits up from his position as his onyx orbs continue to aimlessly shake in panic, making everything seems to blur out and confuse him. And because of that, Sargon closes his eyes in an attempt to calm and fade out the effect.

"Fuck," Sargon irritatedly mutters and wipes his sweaty face with both palms. He then makes an attempt to steady his breath back to calm down while also trying to forget the gruesome event of his past, which had been haunting him for such a long time.

It's really funny and unbelievable, that the horrible memory of that day continues to be inside his dream and replay out for 15 years. It's as if all of the scenes are already embedded into his mind.