7

Please feel free to correct my writings and relay your frustration in the comment! :)

____________________

"You should be gentler to him, Oppa." Byeol opens the conversation while walking in pace with Sargon's wide steps, "He doesn't look like someone you can be rough on."

"I advice you to stop meddling with my personal things, Byeol," Sargon warns as he continues to walk without gazing back at the secretary, "You know how I don't like it when others keep telling me what I can or can't do to what's mine. So keep the opinion to yourself."

And as they've reached the office room, Sargon turns his onyx orbs to Byeol with the same stern stare, "And call me Boss since we're currently on a work-related occasion. Understand Ms Kwon?"

Byeol quickly straightens her posture and politely nods, "Yes. My apologies, Boss Tien."

Sargon gives a brief nod before opening the door and going into the room. Inside, they immediately saw the back of someone, a woman with wavy and luscious black hair that reached to the centre of her slender back. The said woman didn't even bother to turn to look at them and just sits on the armchair that is placed in front of the mahogany desk in silence.

The prideful act earns an amused scoff from Sargon before walking and sitting on the big office chair at the other side of the mahogany desk with Byeol quietly following and standing behind him.

The boss then takes a whiff of the cigarette that still resting in between his lips before properly looking at the woman while smirking, "What an unexpected visit from the princess. Are you here to accept my engagement proposal, my dear?"

The woman, Hye Rin, is a very pretty woman of Asian descent. Society considered her like a princess with a pure and innocent heart, as soft and endearing aura often surrounding her. But despite looking docile and delicate, she is actually quite fierce and resolute in her own belief, especially if it considers human rights. Expected from the daughter of a famous politician.

Hye Rin frown in displeases and set aside Sargon's question, "The recent deceased news was caused by you wasn't it?"

"Which one?" Sargon hums and pinches the cigarette away from his lips to flick the ash on the tip to the readied ashtray on the desk, "You need to be specific when talking with me, Hye Rin."

"Why? Because you killed so many people already?" Hye Rin retorts.

The confrontation just makes Sargon's cheeky smirk turn wider before answering with a dragged amused tone while taking a whiff of the cigarette in his hand, "Exactly."

The answer earns a scowl from the pretty woman, "What a horrible man you are. A devil incarnation."

Instead of feeling offended, Sargon chuckles while exhaling the smoke out of his lips, "I heard that a lot. That's why the underworld consider me as a God," he then playfully wiggle his thick eyebrows, "Instead of just princess, don't you want to be considered as a Goddess? You can if you just agreed to marry me, sweetheart. I don't mind to have a strong-willed woman like you as a wife."

"You're disgusting!" Hye Rin shouts in irritation.

But the mocking just makes Sargon laugh more as the boss set any politeness aside by lifting and resting both of his feet on the desk, crossing them together while enjoying the cigarette he's currently holding, "Disgusting is in line with what I do. But this," Sargon points to his own handsome feature, "You can't deny how attractive this face is, darling. Can't be considered as disgusting."

"FUCKING PIECE OF TRASH!!" Hye Rin cursed as she's ignited by emotion and abruptly take the ashtray in front of her, ready to throw the hard object right at Sargon. But Byeol quickly interferes to protect the boss by firmly catching the angered princess hand as the other grip the ashtray while staring in warning, "Ms Song, no violence, please."