12

Please feel free to correct my writings and relay your frustration in the comment! :)

____________________

Their sensual session finally ended around midnight when Sargon released the kitten's hip from his grasp. The smell of sex had heavily reek the room as the bed that Kei fall onto has gone messy, with sheets crumpling and pooling in the middle of the mattress.

Exhaling a big breath between his pant, Sargon covers his now satisfied member back inside his pants, before relaxing by leaning to the headboard while raking up his damp-by-sweat black locks, sweeping it up to set it aside so they won't stick to his face. And as the craving for tobacco kicks in, Sargon takes out a milk candy from his pants pocket and unwraps it to pop it into his mouth.

As he continues to suck the creamy taste from the sweet, his onyx orbs divert their attention to his kitten, who is still lying face down while still wearing the crumpled oversized shirt. One of the exposed lean shoulders also glistens under the warm light as the dainty hands weakly fist the sheets.

So cute.

Sargon then moves his gaze down, towards Kei's exposed butt as cum slowly flow out of the now loose entrance. The erotic sight honestly makes him want to tease the latter more, probably by inserting his inked fingers and messing up Kei's inside with scissorings and penetrations.

Very tempting to do, since Kei's exposed pinkish rim keeps on twitching in front of a beast like him.

But as heartless as he is, Sargon refrains to do so when he notices that there seems to be no energy left inside that pretty body. Adding that the kitten kept sobbing when they were fucking made his rough and ruthless attitude soften a little bit.

Not long after, the kitten suddenly squirms a little before slowly sitting up and covers the leaking bottom with the hem of the shirt. Then, Kei turns his head around to look at Sargon. The teary and swollen doe-eyes seems to silently send a message to the inked beast, which might sound like,

So cruel...

What a cruel man you are...

A beast... A real beast...

And even though Kei's glaring and silent mocking, it looks so adorable for Sargon that it makes him smirk and snort in amusement, "What?"

The kitten didn't answer. Instead, Kei subconsciously let out a small sob for feeling slippery inside his butt. It makes his doe-eyes flutter in shame before he positions himself back to face forward again, showing the slumping slender back that is half-covered by the loose shirt as the top 5 buttons at its opening has gone missing.

As the slippery feeling continues to dominate his inside, Kei slowly and silently scoots to the edge of the bed before bringing his feet down to the ground. He took his time to mentally prepare himself before struggling to get up and managed to with more effort than usual. The kitten gasps in tiny to celebrate the achievement.

But, as Kei tries to take a step forward, his staggering legs immediately give up and send him down to the ground, making him sit on the carpeted floor as his numbing hip doesn't seem to follow his command.

Fully realizing that he lost control of his own body, Kei begins to let out small sobs while trying to get up again using his lanky arms that almost have no strength left, but fail on every attempt.

Kei's struggle seems to amuse the inked beast more, as his baritone voice let out a series of chuckles and kneels down right in front of the kitten. With his tongue still playing around with the candy, Sargon continues to chuckle before uttering, "Aren't you just adorable? Attempting to walk by yourself right after I fucked you. Where are you going, by the way?"