60

Please feel free to correct my writings and relay your frustration in the comment! :)

____________________

As it is time for them to have breakfast, Sargon walks into the room with Tan already sitting at the other side of the table. The old man hung his head low, clearly having no desire to welcome Sargon with open arms. 

Well of course he won't. Who in the right mind would welcome the person that mentally tortured and stuffed your mind with horrible situations? Tan is still a human after all. Humane morale is still lingering somewhere to remind him that the insanely handsome young man in front of him is a true devil. No one in the right mind will be happy and eager to have the devil as their company.

Sargon sits at the other vacant seat in front of the old man, then lean forward before closing his eyes while inhaling the delicious smell of the tongue soup on his portion. His action caused Tan to tremble, the effect of attempting to keep both wrath and disgust inside. Because the old knows now if he unleashes it, torture will be the devil's reply.

As the beast inhales the dish, he can't help but grimace when another smell also comes into his nostrils. This one however is unpleasant and pungent and can make any stomach turn into discomfort. Opening his eyes, Sargon looks below the table and sees Tan's untended wound on the right ankle had gone pestering. 

Disgusting is what Sargon thought when he gaze upon it. But of course, there's no way he will give any order to do anything about the wound. He takes note in his mind to not attempt to inhale the food's savoury smell next time.

After some time, Sargon finally notices Tan's piercing stare at him. The onyx orbs turn to reply the gaze with his questioning one, crooking one eyebrow a little higher than the other, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Tan didn't answer, clenching his hands despite the deep wound on the right one.

Sargon tilts his head a little bit to the right, "You don't like the menu? This one is very premium though," then letting out a toothy grin, seemingly looking proud that he managed to get his hands on the main ingredient, "only 65 grams exist in the whole world."

Turning to gaze at the steaming soup, Sargon takes a scoop of it before taking a sip, leaving a small chunk of meat on his spoon. He then raises it a little bit to form a toast, "For someone who talks so big and brazen, she got a short tongue I must say," and resume smiles so charmingly, looking so unbothered that it scares and disgust the old man in front of him.

The look on Tan's face amuses Sargon, inviting a chuckle to escape out between his thin lips before opening them to have the meat inside of his mouth. The Abadeer smiles again in between his chewing, before scooping another bite and raising it again to form a toast to the bawling old man that is on the brink of vomiting.

"Cheers."

.

.

.

This morning marks day 5 of their being apart. And also, it is finally time for Zech to leave the mansion with Hye Rin. To make sure everything goes smoothly and the young Abadeer reaches the latter's new home safely, Byeol had come to the mansion for escort duty.

Sargon might be a cruel man, but he's not someone who can abandon his own family. Brotherly love spoiled Zech, preventing the older brother to be arbitrary with the younger one's happiness. But the kindness seems to give the said effect on Zech, ignoring Sargon's warning and did whatever he seemed fitted. But no matter. At least Zech follows his last order and finally gets rid of that last low-life Song out of his house.