57.Night visit.

You wake up in the middle of the night to the sound of the door opening and closing.

Could it be that Selene walked in to pick up the dishes? But in the middle of the night? It would be very unusual for her.

Suddenly the floor creaks and gives away whoever was trying to silently walk up to you. After the creak it was silent for a bit and then you felt someone get onto your bed near your feet, they didn't move from there as if they were staring at you or waiting for something or someone, they didn't wait for long as someone jumped onto your bed, the landing almost didn't disrupt you at all.

Mya: "Faith!"

You could hear Mya whisper to Faith.

Faith: "Sorry, I'd rather not risk making that floor creak again."

Mya: "Hopefully he didn't wake up."

One of them moves to the other side and then they both slowly move up.

If these two try anything...

They stop near your shoulders.

Faith: "Are you sure that this is the right thing to do?"

Mya: "He already slept with most of them and even though he is our master he never fully satisfied us, not even gonna mention all those promises that he made."

Slept with most of them? What kind of dreams did you have?

Faith: "Master... you didn't keep your promise today as well."

Her sad voice makes your heart ache.

I don't think I made any promises and it's not the full moon today, so what the hell is happening?!

Mya: "You see, just another empty promise from him, that's why we're doing this."

Faith: "You're right, we deserve more but..."

Mya interrupted Faith Before she could finish what she was saying

Mya: "Then, let's do this."

You can feel movement from where Mya spoke and instead of waiting for whatever she was about to do, you roll into Faith and since she wasn't expecting this she couldn't grab onto the sheets or move out of the way and you both fell to the ground with you on top of her.

Mya: "So you were awake."

You push off of Faith and face Mya, you couldn't see her in the dark until the cloud covering the moon moved out of the way and the moonlight somewhat helped you see the negligee that she was wearing but not what she was holding in her hand.

Mya: "C'mon [y/n], it will only hurt for a second and then... we will give you pleasure that you have never dreamed of~"

When you notice Faith slowly standing up you take a few steps back towards the door. Mya doesn't let you get too far and gets off the bed and takes a few steps towards you.

[y/n]: "I have no clue what's gotten into you two but can you calm down for a bit."

Faith: "Master..."

Mya: "Calm down?! I've been trying to do that this whole night! But each time I think of you I simply can't, I... need more...I need you~"

You take a few more steps towards the door but Mya does the same.

Mya: "Besides, isn't this what you wanted? To make us crave for you whenever we're near you or when we think of you... unless you're enjoying this...does it amuse you when we're suffering like this? Or do you just hate us that much?"

Her voice started to tremble at the last few sentences.

Faith: "Mya..."

[Y/n]: "Honestly, I like you all a lot it's just that there are other things I need to do first-"

Their ears twitch as you all hear someone walk up to the door.

Mya: "Fine then, we'll wait if that's what you want."

The door opens and Selene walks in.

Selene: "Is everything okay? I heard a thud and-"

She notices the clothes that those two were wearing and was about to say something but Mya rushed past both of you through the door.

Mya: "Everything is just perfect."

You turn to Faith that was still standing there, she seemed like she wanted to say something but Mya called her and she ran out after her.

Selene: "It's unlike you to refuse an offer like that, guess you didn't lie when you said you were tired."

[Y/n]: "Yeah..."

Selene: "Well, I'll watch over your room for a bit in case somebody tries to disrupt your sleep again."

[Y/n]: "Thanks."

She winks and closes the door. You walk back to your bed and lay down.
.
.
.
What just happened? It's nothing unusual for them but the way they were talking, it almost makes me think that I've slept with most of them even though I haven't. Could it be that that thing also messed with their minds?

You think of some ways of how it could have done it.

If she wanted to do something she would have isolated them just like they did with you and Fortune and maybe make them forget things or put new memories... or....maybe I should stop blaming it whenever something happens...but...

You try to think of what else she could have done but nothing much comes to mind, not when you're this tired. You close your eyes and let your body and mind rest.

*The next day*

You wake up to the sound of your door opening and closing again but when you turned to check if somebody was in the room, there was no one. You then get up and turn to the table where your breakfast was placed with your washed clothes on the chair. You get out of the bed, put your clothes on and then eat. When you're done eating, you walk out of your room and go to the bathroom to wash your face, after that you go downstairs where you see Mya, Faith and Ellen finishing what's in their plates. Selene walks out of the small kitchen and greets you, the three of them also turn to you and greet you. Mya and Faith seemed like they were back to normal again, you wanted to ask them about yesterday but weren't sure if talking about it was a good idea so instead you talked a bit about what they were doing while you weren't home. They told you about their usual training and the people they helped so far, overall it was a pleasant chat which sadly had to come to an end. The three of them handed their empty plates to Selene and while Ellen went upstairs to her room, the two energetic wolf girls ran outside to do their training.
.
.
.