9.Friend in need

[Y/n]: "What was that?"

???: "Why does my fun always has to be ruined?"

Sarah: "I knew that your friend might try and bring back [y/n] with her."

[Y/n]: "Sarah!? Is that you?"

Sarah looks at you smiling.

Sarah: "The one and only."

Maria: "Don't forget me too~"

[Y/n]: "B-but how?"

Maria: "We left a mark on you when you were resting in the bed, it will activate and summon us when you're in danger."

???: "Stop ignoring me!!"

Sarah: "And as for you QUEEN, tell me where's the real one?"

[Y/n]: "What do you mean the real one? Is she not-"

Sarah: "No."

???: "And here I thought everything would go as planned..."

Maria: "Why are you so obsessed with him?"

???: "You do know that he is the only male in this world, so if I get him to myself we would have so much fun~"

Maria: "I understand, I thought of it too but doing this is kinda taking it too far don't you think?"

???: "I DON'T CARE, WHAT EVER IT TAKES FOR HIM TO BE WITH ME!"

[Y/n]: "You didn't even ask if I wanted to be with you or not."

???: "Can't argue with that but still..."

[Y/n]: "Listen, stop this nonsense and-"

???: "I should have killed them all before and taken you for myself, but now I ha-"

Sarah rushes at the harpie with an incredible speed and tries to punch her in the stomach just like she did to Rose, but she used her wings to dodge the attack by flying up.

Sarah: "So you want to use wings then."

Wings appear on Sarah's back. Blood starts to come out from her palm and form in to a...sword!

[Y/n]: "Sarah, that's incredible!"

Sarah: "Maria protect [y/n]."

Maria: "Sure thing!"

Sarah: "Now it's only you and me."

???: "How about this, if I win you will leave [y/n] to me but if you win, I'll let [y/n] do whatever he wants to do to me."

*wink*

Sarah: "Deal."

[Y/n]: "Will I not get to choose here?"
.
.
.
Great, I can't even say anything to them.

[Y/n]: "Can she do it alone?"

Maria: "Totally, she even wanted to show of her skills to you."

I want to help Sarah but if she wants to show me how good she is, I can't interfere.

???: "How rude of me, I forgot to-"

Sarah used her chance as the harpie was distracted to attack her. She dodged it and kicked Sarah in the face.

THAT must of hurt.

???: "Someone is bad with dodging, anyway as I was saying I forgot to introduce myself."

Sarah recovers from the kick and starts to attack again, her attacks are getting faster with each hit.

???: "My name is..."