3.The meeting and preparations for the dungeon

Lily: "...Let's go see my sister then..."

All four of you walk out of the tavern.
Following Lily you go through the village, there are many shops that you think you should visit later.

*After 5 minutes of walking*

You're getting closer to a really big house, probably the biggest one in this village. There are guards walking around the house and a few who are standing on both sides of the front door. When you get close to the doors, the guards open them. As you and Lily walk in, Ellen and Jane stay behind.

[Y/n]: "Huh? Are you not coming with us?"

Ellen: "We can't come with you."

Jane: "If you want, you can tell us what she told you later."

Guard: "The queen told us that you can come in."

Jane: "We can!"

Guard: "Yes, she made an exception for you two."

[Y/n]: "Why are you so excited?"

Jane:"Becauae it's the first time that me and Ellen will see her."

[Y/n]: "You mean, you've been working for someone you don't know?"

Jane: "In a way, yes."

As you walk a bit further you see three doors, one on the right another to your left and one in front of you.
Lily leads you all to the door in front of you. she turns around and says...

Lily: "Show respect to the queen, I don't think you want to get on her bad side."

I sure don't want that.

Lily opens the door and we walk in.
It looks like a really small throne room. A female was sitting there, all four of you bow your head.

???: "Finally! The young hero [y/n] shows up."

Lily: "I'm sorry it took so long, the portal got him to another place."

Catherine: "No worries dear sister~ My name is Catherine, nice to finally meet you."

[Y/n]: "Honored to meet you too my queen."

Catherine: "Oh please, just call me Catherine. So I'm guessing my sister told you most of the things about this place and how it works, am I correct?"

[Y/n]: "Yes, she did."

Catherine: "I'll give you some information that I bet my sister didn't, we are allied with the neko and fox villages. We trust and help each other if needed, so if you see any of their kind fighting someone else, please help them."

[Y/n]: "Understood."

Catherine: "Glad to hear that, oh and what do you want to specialise in? Being an assasin, swordsman, a magic user or do you want to train with a bow?"

[Y/n]: "Can I learn all of them?"

Catherine: "Yes, thats a good choice. But for now, you and your friends should rest. Lily, can you lead them to their rooms?"

Lily: "Yes."

Catherine: "[y/n] be ready for tomorrow, you will go to the dungeon to see what skills you got."

You nod and bow your head before leaving. You follow Lily through the left door this time. You get up stairs and she shows the way to your rooms.
Lily: "The food will be brought to you by a maid, so settle in and get some rest, see you tomorrow or maybe later."

Everyone is going to their rooms, you stop Lily and ask...

[Y/n]: "What's in the door to the right?"