33.Near the end of the training

*5 months later*

You unsheath your sword and block the arrows that were coming your way. The moment you block the last arrow, you feel a presence behind you. You turn around and slice your sword downward, she disappears and reappears beside you.

Fortune: "Now your mine~"

She hugs you, your face in her breasts.

Ellen: "Fortune! We're in a middle of our training and you are doing this!"

Fortune: "What's wrong with me hugging him~?"

You lower your sword and hug her back.

Ellen: "*sigh* [y/n], you need to get rid of this weakness for females."

Fortune: "I don't think there is a way for him to say no for a pretty girl like me~"

I'm starting to think that she's right.

You both let go of each other but you hug her again and start falling on your back. You open a portal and fall in to it and soon after you fall out of it near the place you were, with Fortune on top of you.

Melanie: "You didn't get distracted by Fortune and managed to dodge my ice spike with her, you've got a lot better since our first battle."

Ellen: "She's right about that."

Fortune: "So does our hero want a reward for his hard work?~"

You focus your gaze on Fortune, she had that seductive smile that you have seen way too many times already.

[Y/n]: "I don't-"

She presses her breasts against your chest with her face being a few inches from yours.

Fortune: "Think about it~"

You blush.

[Y/n]: "I-I t-told you many t-times already tha-"

A spear flies between your faces. You look at the spear, it was made out of blood and then you look at the one who threw.

Sarah: "He told you that he doesn't want that right now."

Fortune: "Are you jealous?~"

Sarah: "What!? N-no I'm not."

Fortune: "Cute."

Fortune looks you in the eyes and sighs.

Fortune: "We'll have to continue this next time."

She slowly gets off of you and backs away before helping you get up.

Ellen: "Now there is only one thing left to do before we finish your training."

[Y/n]: "We're at the end of it already?"

Today's training got to the end fast.

Fortune: "Looks like it."

Ellen: "You've been fighting everyone and learning from each other, there are only two left that want to fight you again."

I might have a feeling for who it could be.

Ellen: "You guys go back to the village, [y/n] come with me."

[Y/n]: "Where to?"

Ellen: "Just follow me."

As she says that she starts walking deeper in to the forest.

Melanie: "You should go."

Sarah: "We will meet at the village when you're done."

You nod to them and run after Ellen.

Faith and Mya should be my opponents. Both of them became like Selene, calling me their master and doing whatever I tell them. They asked me to give more orders to them and use them in...whatever way I want. No way I'd ever do that! The only thing I asked them to do is to help me get better at fighting against two enemies that have great cooperation and how to work as a team. When I was fighting them the first time they were really hesitant to attack me or even leave an injury, but after a few weeks we were fighting each other like we were enemies. But I could still see that regret in their eyes, so I decided to stop the training, but then they disagreed with me and told me that 'we are doing everything for you master, if this makes you and us stronger, we won't let you down, no matter the cost'. After that I told them that they shouldn't go this far for me but both of them were determined to get me and themselves stronger, together.

[Y/n]: "Umm.. Ellen?!"

I saw her just a few seconds ago.

[Y/n]: "Ellen!...Where did she go?"

A weak wind blows at your face and a weird feeling takes over you.

What is this that I'm feeling? I've felt it before? You think back to where you have felt it before.

*Flashback*

You walk through the portal that you have learned on how to open it a few days ago. You look around as the portal closed behind you and smile knowing that this is the place that you wanted to get to.

It finally worked! Why am I saying 'finally' you might ask. Well it's because the other times I got teleported to places I haven't or have been to. One time I got teleported above the river, Ellen didn't ask why I came back from the portal all wet, there is a chance that she's been through it, maybe even worse. The other time I got teleported to Lilys room where she was...changing, we didn't talk about what happened or what I saw.

The place that you wanted to visit was where your mom was. You feel that same weak wind blow in your face. You turn your head to the flower field and the moment you do, you almost started to scream but claire covered your mouth with her hand.

Claire: "Did you really just got scared of me? I mean, I get that I look kinda scary but still..."

[Y/n]: "How long have you been standing near me like that!?"

Claire: "From the moment you got here, I thought you knew that I was here, but now I know that you didn't."

I stayed there all day to chat with both of them.

*Flashback ends*

You look around and start to feel like you're being watched. You move forward and trigger a trip wire, the moment that you step on it you jump out of the way as knives fall from above stabbing the ground where you were standing.

[Y/n]: "Ellen you know that traps don't work on me, especially this type and you still use them against me."

A figure rushes through the trees.

???: "Your awareness has increased, I'm impressed."

The voice sounds really familiar to you.

[Y/n]: "Grace?"

Grace: "Yes, its me."

[Y/n]: "I'm guessing your with Isabella?"

Grace: "You know me too well, now that you know who you are against, let the last part of the training begin."
.
.
.
(almost 7k reads!!! Thank you so much!!! Leave a vote if you're enjoying the book so far, and happy valentines day!)