45.War

(Dragon furry)guard: "Everyone get to the gate!"

Rachel: "What did I tell you, it will start sooner than you think."

Joyce: "We should go there too."

You start running to the gate.

[Y/n]: "Hey Joyce, how do you think they found us?"

Joyce: "It's most likely that they followed someone or... Our scent! Following their queens scent shouldn't be hard for them but at the same time you have her scent on you too, at least that's what I think."

[Y/n]: "So she sacrificed herself and her small group to get to our village?"

Joyce: "Maybe, but she could have some other plan that either worked or failed."

You stop near the gate and it was silent. One of the dragon furry guards flew up to look around. You got worried that she might get shot by an arrow but nothing happened. She landed on the ground and turned to you.

(Dragon furry)guard: "Hero, what should we do?"

[Y/n]: "Why are you asking me?"

Catherine: "It's because I told them that you will be the one leading them."

Fortune: "Don't worry [y/n], I'm with you."

You turn around to see Fortune with a small squad of werewolfs and wolf furrys behind her.

[Y/n]: "Then, can you lead the others for me."

Fortune: "Sure~"

The ground shakes a little.

Fortune: "What was that? Everyone, prepare for an attack."

All of us take out our weapons.

Werewolf: "They will attack us from the side, not through the gates."

Fortune: "How did you..."

The werewolf points her finger at her nose.

Fortune: "Oh right, I keep forgetting about that."

Werewolf: "We will protect you Fortune, get behind us."

Fortune stands near you and the wolf furrys and werewolfs get in front of us, the other furrys do the same. Something hits the wall and the ground shakes a bit. It was silent again, but this time when something hit the wall it cracked. You start to feel the uneasiness in the air.

Catherine: "I'll fix it."

She comes closer to the wall and puts her hand on it, after she does that you can see that the crack in the wall is slowly disappearing. Another hit to the wall felt a lot weaker.

Werewolf: "Everyone, the other side!"

A huge explosion destroyed the other side of the wall. A few huge rocks flew past you hitting the guards and probably killing them. You could only see smoke where it exploded, until you started seeing a figure coming your way through the destroyed wall.
When it steps out of the smoke, you can see who she is.