81.Paralysed.

You take the pill out of the small bag and stare at the see through pill for a few minutes, wondering if it's gonna kill you or not.

I'd say what's the worst that could happen but no matter how I look at it, bad things are gonna happen whether I like it or not.

Elinor: "Honey?"

When you hear Elinors voice in the doorway, you quickly put your hands behind you on the bed while hiding the small bag under one palm and the pill under the other but because you had to be so fast the pill rolled away somewhere on the bed before you could place your hand on it.

I didn't hear her footsteps at all, there's no way I was that oblivious to my surroundings.

Elinor: "My my~ Did I come at a good time? Hope I ruined your little escape plan~"

She comes closer to you and extends her hand towards you with her palm facing upwards.

Elinor: "Hand it over."

Even though she's smiling, her tone of voice tells you just how unhappy she is that you were planning something behind her back. Since you don't want to get on her bad side, you raise your hand that has a small bag under it first but before you could take it and give it to her, she leans forward giving you a nice view of her cleavage and takes the small bag herself. When Elinor notices where you're looking she smirks and takes a step away from you to inspect the object in her hands.

Elinor: "Where'd you get this from?"

She either believes in my lies or everything is gonna get worse sooner than I thought.

[Y/n]: "I had it with me the whole time."

She opens the small bag and checks if there's anything inside.

Elinor: "Really? And what was in it?"

[Y/n]: "Dunno, it was given to me by Catherine but whatever was in it got lost in the lake."

Elinor: "So that's how it is..."

She glances at your other hand and knowing what she wants, you raise your hand and show her that there's nothing below it.

Elinor: "I'll ask Catherine about this bag but if it turns out that you were lying... you'll find out why it's such a bad thing to lie to your wife."

Her glare is enough to send chills down your spine.

Elinor: "Anyway~"

Her cheery tone returns to her.

Elinor: "Foods almost ready, just a few more minutes and it'll be done."

You nod to her and the moment she leaves the room and enters the kitchen you begin looking for the pill. You didn't hear anything fall to the ground so you know that its still on the bed. You slowly look through the sheets and find it on the pillow, you're not sure how it got there but you're glad that you found it. You give the pill another glance before putting it into your mouth and letting it slide down your throat.

When you hear Elinors footsteps you sit down on the edge of the bed again and wait patiently for her to enter the room. Once she enters the room, she hands you a plate with meat, salad and something similar to mashed potatoes in it.

[Y/n]: "Thanks."

Elinor: "You're very welcome~"

While eating you kept on asking about what's been going on around here lately, she would speak more about you and your disappearance than the city itself, and whenever you would ask about it she would always change the topic for some reason.

Elinor: "Enough with the questions [y/n], I think it's time for you to rest."

[Y/n]: "But I'm not-"

She places a finger on your lips to silence you.

Elinor: "Shhh, allow yourself to be taken care of~"

She removes the finger and takes away your empty plate.

Elinor: "Now, I'm gonna go and wash this, and when I come back I want to see you in my bed, preferably asleep~"

Elinor leaves the room and you do what she told you to do and layed down on her bed for a nap, atleast you made it seem like that. You lay in bed for a while, thinking about the note and the way Elinor acted but no matter how you look at it, it's just Elinor acting like  her normal self. As you kept on thinking about it, not falling asleep was becoming a more difficult task than you thought until at some point without even realising it you couldn't open your eyes or move any parts of your body, yet you were still conscious somehow.

Suddenly the door to your room opened and somebody walked in. You could hear every footstep as they were slowly approaching the bed. Once they were near you, the first thing they did is poke you on the cheek.

Elinor: "[Y/n]~ wake up~"

She pokes you a few more times and then gently shakes you.

Elinor: "Guess it worked then."

Everything goes completely silent for a few seconds, until Elinor speaks up again.

Elinor: "[y/n]... I wish I could make you think only about me, but Catherine would definitely kill me if I did that to you...."

You can feel her crawl on to the bed and gently lay down on top of you.

Elinor: "I wish that we could stay like this forever~ being in your hands, feeling safe and secure~ it's also fine if you prefer it the other way around~ but it's not possible...last time I couldn't bear to hear you scream like that, that's why I've put you to sleep this time."

You can feel her warm breath on your lips as she places one of her hands on your cheek and uses the other hand to take something out of her pocket.

Elinor: "It's either you or all of us...I just hope that you won't feel that much pain this way."

You can feel her lips on yours for a second and then electricity coming out of her hand that's on your cheek, which scares you but then her hand turns ice cold. At first you thought that she did something but...

Melanie: "Hopefully, you've heard enough."

Her cold voice and aura fills the room.

Melanie: "You can stop pretending now, we need to leave."

You try to move your body again but it's still not listening to you.

Melanie: "Could it be..."

She approaches the bed and stands there for a few seconds, which makes you a bit uncomfortable knowing that she's staring at you.

Melanie: "You seem aware and yet...seems like she added something extra to your food."

You can hear her sigh as she walks to the door and closes it. She then walks up to the bed and removes Elinor from you.

Melanie: "Sleep, even if you don't feel like it. I'll cary you out when it gets dark."

Even though she or whoever she's working with warned you about this, you didn't trust them, so you stayed awake for a good hour if not more until at some point you fell asleep.
.
.
.