79.Similar world.

You open your eyes and immediately turn to the side and start caughing, each cough bringing some sort of a liquid out of your body but because your vision is a little blurry you can't tell what it is or even why this is happening.

When the caughing subsides, you start to rub your eyes which helps your vision get back to normal. You then look at the ground to try and identify what came out of your mouth but before you could, a few drops of it rolled down your cheek and fell on to the ground. You move one of your hands to your hair and realise that they're wet, you then look down at yourself and see that your whole body and clothes are covered in this liquid.

You ask yourself what happened and just as you do, you notice a small river to your left and near it, marks of something or someone being dragged out of it. As soon as you realise that it was you who was dragged out, you look around to try and find your savior. Your eyes stop on a teary eyed Elinor a few inches away from you but before you could say a word she pulls you into a warm hug.

Elinor: "I thought I lost you! You weren't waking up no matter...*sniff* no matter..."

She doesn't finish her sentence as she begins to cry into your shoulder. You try to comfort her by wrapping your arms around her and caressing her soft hair, which helps to calm her down a little.

[Y/n]: "Shhh, it's fine now Elinor."

While reassuring her that you're fine you also wonder why were you in the water of all the places, you probably would have been dead if not for Elinor... so why? A few reasons come to your mind but you don't think too much about them because the only way to really know why is by asking Ciel.

I guess the first thing I got to do is figure out the situation here and only then try to look for this source, whatever and wherever it might be.

Elinor: "We told you to stay with us....*sniff* Why didn't you listen?"

With every second her gentle grip around you tightens.

Elinor: "Were we not good enough? W-was I not good enough?! I can do a lot better! We can do a lot better!"

When you hear your back click a few times and you feel like you're about to pass out, you know that it's time to warn her otherwise she just might break you in half.

[Y/n]: "Elinor...It hurts..."

Elinor: "I know it does honey~*sniff*"

What? She must have misunderstood me...

Elinor: "Nobody expected her to do that but *sniff* that's why I'm-"

[Y/n]: "No...you're... crushing me..."

Elinor: "Oh...Oh! I'm really sorry!"

Her grip on you loosens and she pulls back just enough to be able to plant kisses all over your face as an apology. As cute as this may be you're just happy that she didn't start kissing you directly, otherwise you'd surely pass out.

While she's showing her affection towards you and warming up your body, you think about her words. 'Nobody expected her to do it...' You feel like asking Elinor but seeing how worried she is...telling her that you don't remember what's going on might make all of this worse, to the point where finding out what Ciel wants might be close to impossible until you've recovered.

When you focus on Elinor again, her face is slowly turning red and her breathing is getting heavier.

[Y/n]: "Elinor, I think we mmmm-"

You tried to stop her before it got out of hand but it seems your a bit too late since she kissed you on your lips to silence you. You thought that she would go further than this but to your surprise she pulled away.