17.Back to the real world

*The next day*

You wake up. Beatrice and Amy is still sleeping. Did I seriously wake up this early? You walk out of your room to the bathroom to do what you need to. Elinor walks in.

Elinor: "Oh, your early today."

[Y/n]: "Morning"

Elinor: "Morning, I was going to take a shower."

[Y/n]: "I'll be leaving then."

She takes her clothes off and you instantly cover your eyes.

[Y/n]: "What are you doing?!"

Elinor: "I told you that I was going to shower."

[Y/n]: "And why didn't you wait for me to leave?"

Elinor: "Don't you want to do it together? And besides I am your wife and you still haven't seen my body."

With this again...

You move forward to where you remember the door is with your eyes covered. But you trip on something and fall on Elinor, your hands feel something soft.

Elinor: "Well ain't you aggressive today~"

Oh no. You quickly get up and rush out of there to your room. I'm glad she didn't think of locking the door.

Beatrice: "You are all red again..."

[Y/n]: "It would be best if you didn't ask why."

Beatrice: "Ooooook?"

You put on your clothes and walk outside. You walk around for a bit.

Fortune: "Hey there!"

[Y/n]: "What are you doing here?"

Fortune: "Would ask the same of you."

[Y/n]: "I just woke up early and decided to take a walk."

Fortune: "I couldn't fall asleep so I decided to walk around the village."

[y/n]: "I just remembered, you needed armor right?"

Fortune: "Yeah"

[Y/n]: "Then why don't we go and buy some for you."

Fortune: "Now?"

[Y/n]: "Now is the perfect time for it, while there are not many furrys around."

Fortune: "Ok"

You look for a shop and you find one without putting much effort in to it. You walk in.

[Y/n]: "You go pick yourself what you like."

She walks away without saying anything. You look around for something that you would like but couldn't find anything. After a while Fortune comes to you with armor and no weapons. Before buying you take some arrows for your mini crossbow.

???: "The hero visits my shop, it's an honor."

"