15.Furry wolf

*The next day*

You wake up and look through the window.

[Y/n]: "Pretty clouded today"

It was like that when you went to the dungeon before. You look at the bed where the girl was placed on before, she was still there. I hope she will be better soon. You get out of bed feeling stronger and better than before, you look around looking for your clothes but they weren't there. You found new ones on the table near your bed. You put them on and move close to the door to open it but you stop and remember what happened when Florence tried to close the door, it made so much noise.
You open it really slowly and close it behind you. Surprisingly it made no sound.

[Y/n]: "Did...She fix it?"

You silently ask yourself.

Florence: "YEP!"

[Y/n]: "How did you hear what I said?"

Florence: "Im a neko like some that there are in this village, we have cat ears so we hear a lot better."

How could I forget about that, and now I have to be careful what I say.

Florence: "Anyway you look a lot better now."

[Y/n]: "Yeah and it's all thanks to you."

Florence: "No need to thank me I should be thanking you, you're going outside?"

You nod

Florence: "Take this with you."

She throws something, you catch it and look at it.

Florence: "It's a necklace, it'll protect you."

[Y/n]: "Thanks"

You put it on and turn to leave but stop...

Florence: "Is something wrong?"

[Y/n]: "How long till she wakes up?"

Florence: "Maybe today maybe tomorrow, not sure."

[Y/n]: "You're not...sure?"

Florence: "It's way different with her, so I can't really do much to help her."

[Y/n]: "I understand."

You leave. As you walk to meet Catherine some dragon furrys and nekos asked you how you were feeling, to all of them you told that you were feeling better. When you got near the Catherines throne room, the guards stopped you from going in because she was busy.

Guard: "Come back later, she might be able to talk to you then."

You get up stairs and get in to your room. Selene, Elinor, Lily and Fortune were sitting on your bed. Talking about something and when they heard the door open they looked at you. Elinor instantly ran to you to hug you.

Selene: "Master, are you feeling better?"

Elinor: "You're finally up"

Fortune: "I knew you would make it."

[Y/n]: "Yeah, don't worry about me I'm fine."

Something white catches your eye. You look to the side to see a board, there were 8 places to put something, one of them had a white shard in it.

Lily: "So you noticed, good job on finding one of it."

[Y/n]: "Well it wasn't hard to find it."

You chat for a while until...

Guard: "[y/n] you can come and see Catherine now."

[Y/n]: "Well I'm going then, see ya."

Lily: "Yup"

You follow the guard down stairs to Catherines throne room door, she opens it and let's you to get in.

Catherine: "Im impressed, you found one of the shards and managed to get to floor 10."

You smile and nod to her.

Catherine: "I've been meaning to ask you, do you want to go back to your world?"

[Y/n]: "I...I...do but...will I be able to come back?"

Catherine: "Yes, and if you want to go back you should talk to Lily whenever you want."

[Y/n]: "Thanks"

Catherine: "Oh and if you want I got a few missions for you and you alone."

I think that if it's for me alone then it shouldn't be a hard one right?

[Y/n]: "Ill do one for now and see what I can do."

Catherine: "So someone behind the gates is trying to get near our village, it could be a spy though we are not sure but what we do know is that it's a wolf furry."

[Y/n]: "iIll check it out then."

Catherine: "Good, oh and [y/n]"

[Y/n]: "Huh?"

Catherine: "Be careful"

[Y/n]: "I will"

You walk out and get to the gates.

How could I forget about my family?!

they open up for you and you get to the forest.

[Y/n]: "Hmm where should I start?"

You walk around for a bit until you hear some crying.

???: "MOM! *sob* please help me! *sob* I don't want to do this mission that they gave me!"

[Y/n]: "Hey, kid?"

When she hears you she turns around slowly and falls on her back as she sees you, you can see so much fear in her eyes.

???: "Please don't hurt me ill do anything!" *sob*

[Y/n]: "First you should calm down I'm not gonna hurt you, I can even help you, you just have to trust me."

???: "Really!?"

[Y/n]: "Yeah"

I should be careful, this might be a trap or something. You help her get up.

[Y/n]: "So what's your name?"

Amy: "A-Amy "

[Y/n]: "A beautiful name"

Amy: "What's yours"

[Y/n]: "[y/n], nice to meet you Amy."

Amy: "Same here"

[Y/n]: "So you're a wolf?"

Amy: "yep and what are you, never seen one of your kind around the place or heard about you."

[Y/n]: "Im a human"

Amy: "You're that person that everyone's been talking about! How did I not think about it!"

[Y/n]: "You seem happy."

Amy: "Meeting someone who would never be a threat to anyone, you kill but kill with kindness! That's what I heard about you."

If everyone knows me by name but not how I look, that could lead to another problem, someone pretending to be ME.

[Y/n]: "Anyway, can you tell me why are you alone in the forest?"

Amy: "Well I was sent here by my village to investigate quinfall."

[Y/n]: "A kid on a mission like this?!"

Amy: "There are not many of us so they send kids now, of course I was the first kid that was sent on a mission, they wanted to see if I could survive and come back alive."

[Y/n]: "What are they thinking."

Amy: "I know and they didn't even ask for me or my mother if wanted to go there, they just took me away from her and threw me through the portal."

???: "Amy?"...

(Thank you for the 500 reads!!)