4.In to the dungeon

Lily: "...I'll tell you something about the dungeon..."

[Y/n]: "Yeah, what about it?"

Lily: "Every 5 floors there is a strong monster you can kill or you can save it, it's up to you."

[Y/n]: "Only the monsters that are 5 floors deeper huh? And what about the others?"

Lily: "They can't think on they're own, they're totally consumed by darkness and the lust for blood. You will understand because today we're aiming to get to floor 5."

[Y/n]: "I don't thi-"

Lily: "You're not alone we're with you, oh they're here."

Jane: "Hey guys!"

She says as she runs with Ellen beside her towards you two.

Lily: "Are you ready?"

Ellen: "Yep."

Jane: "Totally."

They look at you.

[Y/n]: "Y-yeah, I'm ready."

Jane: "Purr-fect"

Lily says some word's that I don't understand and in an instant their battle clothes and weapons appear on them, the only thing you can do is watch in aw.

Jane: "Let's get going then."

All four of you walk in and from what looked like a cave is now a big hall.

[Y/n]: "Wow"

Ellen: "It's beautiful isn't it."

[y/n]: "It sure is."

Although not as beautiful as you Ellen. What am I thinking!!!

Darkness statrs to emerge from the ground and materialise in to some beings.

Lily: "Get ready."

They all start to run at you, with the intent to kill you all. Lily summons a fireball in her hand and Ellen creates some blue orbs in both of her hands.

Lily: "[y/n] come and put your Sword in this fireball."

As you come close you put the sword in her fireball as you were instructed. When you pull it out, your Sword is in flames. You get out of their way as Lily throws her fireball and Ellen throws the orbs at them. Those little monsters didn't even try to dodge it, they were running in to them head on. The fireball and the blue orbs combine and hit them with a huge explosion. Many of them died but there's still about 30 of those "things" left.

Jane: "You go, I'll cover you."

You start to run at them with your flaming Sword, you swing it and a wave of flame goes through them burning all of them to ashes.

Jane: "You didn't even need my help!"

[Y/n]: "I didn't do anything, I just..."

Jane: "Pfffff hahaha... Why are you so worried, I know."

Lily: "That wasn't so hard now was it?"

Just as she said that you heard movement behind you.

You turn around and see one more of them, it jumps at you but it stopped in mid air... your shadow has... stabbed it?

[y/n]: "What in the world?"

Jane: "Didn't I tell you that I got you covered."

Lesson number 1: Never let your guard down. God I'm glad I'm with them.

A little shocked from what happened you and the girls move to the next floor.

The next floor had some fire and ice golems. As you were fighting them you dodged them skillfully with not much effort.

[Y/n]: "Hey, Lily? Is it me or am I getting better at fighting?"

Lily: "I heightened all of your senses."

[Y/n]: "You can even do that?"

Lily: "It's magic, it has almost no limits."

The third floor was pretty much the same but on the fourth floor we met something different. The darkness had a form of the guards in our village.

Ellen: "We should be careful around these things."

There are only three of them, so there shouldn't be much of a problem to take care of them. You run at one of them ready to strike her down, she blocks the attack with her shield and kicks you in the stomach. While you're stunned she uses the chance to hit you with her spear. You try to dodge it but it still wounds your right side, you use your mini crossbow and shoot through her head. Your wound gets healed and you back away from the other two.

Lily: "[y/n] remember when I told you that you shouldn't mess with our guards, well let's just say you met a lot weaker version of a guard in our village."

Two of them are left.

[Y/n]: "Hey Jane, can you use that shadow attack again?"

Jane: "Yeah but you have to get close to them."

Ellen summons a bow in her hands
while Jane summons shadow blades around you and herself. Lily touches your hand and as she does you feel energy going through it to your sword and the sword lit up in flames again.

Ellen/Lily: "I'll cover you."

You run at the two female guards with full speed, Jane is running with you. You try to hit the guard but she just blocks the attack and tries to hit you with her spear. One of the blades around you cut her arm clean of and this leaves her only with a shield, you prepare to swing your sword at her but she just drops dead in front of you and turns into a black smoke as she hits the ground.

Jane: "You either let your guard down or you just forgot about me."

[Y/n]: "Only one left."

You and Jane turn to her, she turns around and starts to run, an arrow pierces her head. She falls to the ground but doesn't dissappear.

[Y/n]: "That's strange, shouldn't she turn in to a dark smoke like the others did?"

Jane: "I know right."

Lily: "I have a bad feeling about this."

The body that was lying on the floor started moving, it was beginning to float in the air and started consuming all the darkness that was left in this place. Lily summons an ice spike and throws it at the body's head that was still consuming dark energy from all around us, it moved a bit to the right and dodged it. Jane threw the shadow blades that were around me and her at the still floating furry, it hit her but it doesn't seem to have any effect on her. She landed on the floor, took the blades out of her and looked at us with the most evil smile that you have ever seen.

Furry: "let the fun begin! AHAHAHAHA..."

All of you get into a fighting stance.
.
.
.

(Ok, so are the fighting scenes bad or not? Would be nice to know... hope I'm not that bad at it... anyway hope you enjoyed!)