29.In to the dungeon (3) part (2)

You get to floor 13. The room is dark from the corruption, you feel it's power as you walk blindly through it.

Ellen: "I don't like this."

Melanie: "I can barely see anything."

As you continue on walking, you hear a *click* sound behind you.

Elinor: "Huh? What was that sound?"

Ellen: "ELINOR GET DOWN!"

She does what Ellen told her to do as a huge spear flies above her hitting the wall.

Elinor: "That was close, thanks Ellen."

Ellen: "I had a feeling that there would be traps or an ambush here."

Melanie: "You say it like we don't know that already, if only it wasn't so damn dark."

Melanie takes a step forward and steps on some sort of a pressure plate, a *click* sound can be heard again.

Melanie: "Oh cra-"

She got interrupted as fire started coming from above her and she had to protect herself from it, in a few seconds it stops.

[Y/n]: "Elinor can you get us through this?"

Elinor: "I can try but before I do that..."

She flaps her wings and the corruption clears up for a bit, not for long but enough for you to see which way to go.

[Y/n]: "We need to go that way."

Elinor: "I could try and use my wings to get us to the other side but if there are traps that could hit you while you're in the air and it hits my wings, I won't be able to use them for a while."

[Y/n]: "So if something damages your wings you won't be able use them?"

Elinor: "I will be able to use them it's just that it would cause pain and it would take a lot longer for the wound to heal."

[Y/n]: "I'm not gonna let you get hurt."

Elinor looks you in the eyes, they are full of love for you.

Ellen: "Ok...then what do we do?"

Melanie freezes the floor in front of you.

Melanie: "There, this should d-"

The ice started to melt.

Melanie: "I guess this won't work then."

[Y/n]: "I've got an idea."

Everyone turned to you.

[Y/n]: "w-well it's a crazy one but we could just rush through the room."

Melanie: "We're totally going to die."

Elinor: "[y/n] I'm on your side, even if we do..."

She hesitates to say it.

Elinor: "...die...I'll be glad that I'm with you."

Ellen: "The choice is up to me then? Well I think I'll go with [y/n]."

Melanie: "If we die, it'll all be on you."

[Y/n]: "I know."

Ellen: "I'll count to 3 and we run like hell."

Ellen: "1...."

Ellen: "2..."

Ellen: "3!!"

All of you start to run, stepping on so many pressure plates. Arrows, knives and other sharp weapons, fire and other elements were flying past you but everyone worked as a team, even Melanie. You warned each other if it was needed, Melanie was protecting everyone with her ice if it was needed, it starts melting the moment she makes it but it's enough to protect everyone.
.
.
.
You have been running for a while now, you don't feel tired even though you would be if not for what Florence did to you.

Melanie: "How *hah* long are we going *huff* to keep running?"

[Y/n]: "Elinor can you clear us the way?"

She nods. Elinor flaps her wings clearing the corruption so you could see.

[Y/n]: "We're running the wrong way."

Ellen: "So we have been running in circles this whole time!"

Melanie: "I can't..."

She is breathing heavily and is starting to slow down. You quickly get to her and take her in to your arms.

Melanie: "W-w-what are you-"

Her face turns bright red.

[Y/n]: "I can't leave you, you have been protecting all of us and even now you are doing that, so I want you to do it for a bit longer ok?"

She nods. She is so cute when she's like that. Elinor flaps her wings again to make sure that all of you are running at the right direction.

Ellen: "We'll soon reach the end."

The further you got the more you could see.

Ellen: "Everyone! Stop and get down!"

All of you get on the ground while you kinda get on top of Melanie. Many things fly above you from magic spells to weapons.

[Y/n]: "Why did we stop?"

Ellen: "Look there."

You look at where she pointed her finger. There is a huge hole in the floor that doesn't let you get to the next floor.

[Y/n]: "I didn't even see it."

Elinor: "Same here, I'm glad you saw it sooner than us or we could have ended up in there."

Melanie: "Now that you are done talking, can you please get off me."

[Y/n]: "I'm really sorry Melanie."

You get up and help her stand up too.

Melanie: "Now you have saved me twice so I guess I should thank you somehow."

[Y/n]: "You know, you don't have to, we're friends and friends help out each other."

Ellen: "He's right Melanie."

Melanie: "*sigh* let me make a way for you all."

[Y/n]: "I don't think you should, you look pretty tired and besides we have Elinor with us."

She sighs again.

Elinor: "You have done well, rest for a bit and let me take care of this."

Elinor starts walking to Melanie. When she gets close...

Elinor: "Melanie give me your hand, Ellen you too."

When she takes both of them by their hands, she uses her wings to fly to the other side, after that she comes for you and does the same.

Melanie: "Can we rest?"

[Y/n]: "Uh sure."

Melanie leans against the wall.

Melanie: "I haven't felt this way for a whi-llllle!"

Did she just fall through the wall?!

Melanie: "Can't even rest for a little."

Ellen: "Melanie, I think you found a secret room."

The wall is slowly disappearing. It's a small room and in the middle of it there's a mask on the floor. Melanie stands up. Ellen walked in to the room and picked up the mask.

Melanie: "What's that mask for?"

Ellen: "I don't know but I'm guessing it should do something."

[Y/n]: "Is it me or do I feel a weird energy coming from that mask."

Elinor: "No, your not the only one."

Ellen puts on the mask but nothing seems different.

[Y/n]: "Keep it for now, 'might' be really useful for something later."

Ellen: "Ok."

Melanie: "let's get to the next floor, I feel better now."

Elinor: "Let's finish this faster."

You get to floor 14.
.
.
.