38.Rescue squad

Ariana's P.O.V.

After escaping from those warewolfs I got back to the village using my wings and told the queens what had happened, they weren't happy to hear it. As the furry that should be hiding in shadows and protecting anyone I can, I failed her. Now I'm sitting outside thinking of what will happen to [y/n] and what will our queen decide. The door opens up and Catherine walks out.

Catherine: "Ariana!"

Ariana: "Yes!"

Catherine: "You have a new mission, it's to get back our hero [y/n]. You won't be going there alone, 4 more will join you soon. Get prepared and wait for them near the gates."

Ariana: "Yes my queen!"

I rush to my room and start to get prepared. when I walk out I have two long swords on each side and two daggers behind my back. When you connect the two long swords together it turns in to a heavy sword, which cuts through any heavy armor. I then get to the gates and wait for my team. After a few minutes they show up.

Fortune: "Hi. Fortune. Nice to meet you."

She doesn't seem to be happy... heh. who would be? Our saviour has been captured and by the worst enemy there is.

Grace: "Ariana, it's nice to see you again."

Ariana: "Yeah."

Grace: "Don't look so sad we will get him back."

Ariana: "You sound so sure."

Isabella: "Of course, having bad thoughts cloud your mind is a bad thing, you out of everyone should know that. Oh and this is Ellen."

Ariana: "Hi."

Ellen doesn't say anything to me just nods.

Ariana: "Let's not waste anymore time then."

Grace: "One more should join us but it seems she's gonna be late."

Ariana: "What do you mean? I was told that there will only be four of you."

Grace: "Fortune insisted on joining us and knowing her... Well, I doubted she would listen even if I said no."

Ariana: "Hopefully, she knows how to fight, I wouldn't want to end up protecting her."

Grace: "She can take care of herself."

You wait for about 10 minutes and start to get impatient.

Isabella: "She should come soon."

This is such a waste of time.

Grace: "Speaking of her..."

All of you turn to where Grace is looking and see a werewolf coming your way.

Helen: "Ummmm hi, m-my name is Helen."

Grace introduces everyone to Helen.

Fortune: "Can we go now?"

Isabella: "Um, yes we can!"

The gates open up for us and we walk out with Helen leading the way. I hope that she won't lead us in to a trap.

Ariana: "Helen, you're a werewolf right?"

Helen: "Yep."

Ariana: "Then why do you have a tail?"

Werewolfs shouldn't have any of these things.

Helen: "It's a complicated thing that I'd rather not talk about."

*2 hours later*

After we got near a huge cave, we noticed two guards standing near the entrance on each side.