52.Last fight for peace

[M/n]: "I heard what happened to Fortune and the others."

You stay silent.

[M/n]: "Maybe we should talk about it later... What will you do when you get to her?"

[Y/n]: "I will help her, because I'm pretty sure there is a good reason why she did it."

[M/n]: "How do you plan on stopping her from attacking you?"

[Y/n]: "I'm not sure, I wanted to go alone so they wouldn't get hurt."

[M/n]: "I get that what you think you're doing is right but if you can't forgive yourself that Fortune died, do you think we would forgive ourselves if we let you go alone and die?"

[Y/n]: "Trust me, I won't die until I free them from this."

You knew that everyone was worried about you but you had to do this alone.

[M/n]: "I hope you will do the right thing when the time comes."

You get to a forest and above the trees you see the shadow.

[M/n]: "I'll leave it to you then."

She stops and you run past her. After a bit of running you caught up with the shadow and when you did it stopped moving forward and turned around. The shadow creature quickly grabbed you and got you closer to its face. A minute past and nothing happened, it was just staring at you.
After another minute the shadow changed its eye color to green. Your eyes closed on its own and you started to panic... but soon you fell asleep.

[S/n]: "[y/n]."

You open your eyes and see your sister in front of you. Your head was on her lap as she was watching over you.

[Y/n]: "[S/n]?"

She hugs you as you say her name. Even though she hugged you, you didn't feel anything.

[S/n]: "I'm so happy I got to see you again."

[Y/n]: "What happened to you?"

She backs away and helps you stand up.

[S/n]: "A lot has happened."

You look around. It's dark but somehow you can still see yourself and your sister.

[S/n]: "But this is not the time to talk about it."

[Y/n]: "Why not?"

[S/n]: "Because she is here, and she wants to take over you."

[Y/n]: "who's...She?"

???: "Hello there [y/n]."

A female voice came out of the darkness.

[Y/n]: "What do you want with me and my sister?"

???: "ufufufu~ your body interests me or the power in it."

[Y/n]: "But why?"

???: "Because I would gain more power to-"

[Y/n]: "Why did you kill them!?"

???: "I knew you would do something like this, coming alone so they wouldn't get hurt right?"

[Y/n]: "Instead of fighting me alone you chose to kill those in your path."

???: "Killing a few useless beings will never hurt."

[Y/n]: "hahahaHAHAHAH..."

???: "Have you gone mad already?"

[S/n]: "[y/n]..."

[Y/n]: "No... I find it funny how I always thought that everyone is worth saving, but you made it clear for me..."