78.Ciel.

Dark figure: "You came back, huh?"

She leans back and takes a few steps away from you.

Dark figure: "I guess they were right about it, talking with you truly was a waste of time, instead I should have been looking for ways to make you suffer... oh well, we're out of time for that now."

The area you're in suddenly gets brighter as something small like a star in the sky and bright like the sun shoots out of the ground and starts heading your way. It tries to hit the dark figure multiple times but it kept on dodging almost effortlessly. A few of the figures tentacles tried to grab the star mid air but failed as its speed was too much even on her second and third try, until a huge amount of liquid fell onto the both of them from above and swallowed them entirely, making the room go dark again. The dark figure emerges from the liquid first and folds her arms while looking at where the star dissapeared.

Dark figure: "Are you done?"

The area where the star dissapeared explodes, sending the liquid in every direction. A good bit of it lands on your face which covers your vision completely. You try to wriggle your hands out of the tentacles grasp and wipe the liquid away but their grip on you is too strong for you to get out, instead one of the tentacles moved up to your face and wiped it away for you.

Dark figure: "You should be more careful now that he's here, we both know what this liquid does to ones mind if it gets into their mouth without my...supervision~"

You look up to see if your savior is still fine since the light seems a little dimmer than what it was before but what you see is no longer a star but a harpy with a very familiar face and appearance.

Harpy: "You."

The harpy tries to hit her again but misses all of her attacks because of the figures perfect dodging.

I'm not even sure if it would even matter if she landed a hit on the figure since it's made out of liquid, unless she has some sort of a power to stop her? If that would be the case why not touch the liquid that's literally in this whole room because that seems like its her body and without it she wouldn't be able to do anything. Then again, there's a lot I don't know so it's best to leave it to her.

Dark figure: "C'mon, no need to look so angry, besides I'm the villain of this story, so obviously I'll do things that you don't like~"

The harpy rips one of her feathers out and swings downwards as if it was a sword. The feather doesn't bend in the air and to your surprise the figure doesn't dodge but block the first few hits with her hardened tentacle but the next swing sliced through it and almost hit her.

Dark figure: "Woah there! Careful with that thing, you almost hit me with it~"

The more you watch this fight the more apparent it is that the figure is enjoying every second of this fight while the harpy gets angrier with every word that comes out of her opponents mouth. Which is probably what the figure wants and that's what makes you feel a little bit uneasy about the outcome of this battle.

Dark figure: "You know, instead of fighting we could take a brake and have a small chat or are you really that much of a brute~"

Harpy: "Shut up!"

She throws her feather sword at her with enough force to make the liquid below it move out of the way but the dark figure manages to catch it with one of her tentacles.

Dark figure: "You really shouldn't throw your things at other people, especially when they're as sharp as this~"

She brings the feather closer to her with the tentacle that caught it and happily takes it into her own hands but the moment doesn't last long as the feather crumbles into dust.