Bio

First Name: Y/N

Last Name: Gojo

Looks:

(A/N: Really you can look however you like, but you will have white hair and the blue six eyes

(A/N: Really you can look however you like, but you will have white hair and the blue six eyes.)

Age: 17 (You are younger than canon Gojo in this story so you wont be as OP as he is.)

Skills:

Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant

Immense Strength

Immense Speed & Reflexes

Tactical Intellect

Jujutsu:

Immense Cursed Energy: Even among all of his fallen ancestors Y/N has the most cursed energy ever seen in the Gojo family. 

Reverse Cursed Technique: Y/N is the only one shown to be able to use this technique within his family, he has not mastered it to perfection yet but he can use it on command.

Black Flash: A technique that creates spatial distortion when a user connects with an impact of cursed energy within 0.000001 seconds of a physical hit. The phenomenon causes cursed power to flash black, creating a more potent attack to the power of 2.5 of a normal hit.

Limitless: At the base level, Limitless is an innate technique which is derived from the Gojo family. This technique grants its users nigh-absolute control over space through manipulation at an atomic level, resulting in multiple subsequent results and techniques within the overall ability. With the manipulation of space as just the base level of the technique, Limitless has three standard and one "non-standard" form beyond this.

Infinity: Being the neutral form of the Limitless, the Infinity is commonly known as the ability to stop, although this is a common misconception as the true power of the Infinity is to slow things down. When something attempts to hit Y/N, the person or object in question instead hits the infinity between himself and them. (Since you haven't quite mastered reverse curse technique you cannot keep infinity going indefinitely, you can use it on command for now)

Cursed Technique Lapse: Blue: the reinforced version of the neutral limitless; Blue is the byproduct of Y/N amplifying the Limitless and negative energy, producing a vacuum. Through these, Y/N creates a scenario where the world itself is forced to correct itself and fill in the negative space, causing all matter in the range of the commanded space to be pulled together.

Cursed Technique Lapse Maximum Cursed Energy Output: Blue: Y/N creates a center of gravity in a specific space capable of attracting all matter, crushing it all effortlessly akin to a black hole. He can also move the point of gravity at will, augmenting its destructive capabilities greatly.

Cursed Technique Reversal: Red: Being an inversion of Blue, Red has the opposite effect. Using his reversal technique to invert the properties of Blue, Y/N activates the divergence of his infinity and causes an extremely powerful repulsive force, repelling all matter in its vicinity. Being an ability that is powered by positive cursed energy and formed as a reverse curse technique, the ability has two times the destructive ability of Blue.

Hollow Technique: Purple: A non-standard technique of Limitless more potent and destructive than the 2 standard forms that only select few know about, even among the members of the Gojo Family. Y/N snaps his fingers, combining "Blue" (attraction) and "Red" (repulsion), generating a long-ranged singularity where both effects are combined, deleting and erasing all matter in its path instantaneously. (Cannot use this technique yet)

Barrier Techniques:

Curtain: Y/N can create a barrier that surrounds a certain area. The barrier can seal the area off from other people or a specific person wanting to get in.

Miscellaneous:

Unlimited Void: Y/N's Domain Expansion. It creates a metaphysical space that causes the victims to receive all kinds of stimuli and information endlessly, restraining their thought processes and actions. Y/N's control over his Domain is so precise that he can activate it for only 0.2 seconds, limiting its lasting effect on those he traps within it. Those he makes physical contact with are also immune to its effect. (Can only use once per day at the moment)

Six Eyes: Play a major role in the precise usage of the Limitless. Six Eyes is also an Innate Technique inherited through the Gojo family. Six Eyes reduces his cursed energy consumption from technique activation infinitesimally near to nothing, Y/N will never run out of cursed energy in a fight as a result. Six Eyes allows for the user to perceive the world in terms of mass, speed, energy, and so forth alongside its other effects.