Chapter 39: Information Gathering

A/N: Alright I'm back... miss me? No? Damn.

Anyway sorry for such a long gap between uploads, I was on vacation and then other stuff happened with family. But with this book coming to a conclusion soon I've been brainstorming new book ideas as well, so i hope that people like those too.

Also just a little piece of info, i will be calling the servants by their class name for dialog since some of them have the same names as ones we know in our own peerage.

Without further ado, please enjoy.

The hallways of the castle were pitch black, the large windows that decorated the walls allowed the smallest rays of the moon's light to enter the castle illuminating the hallways just enough for you to traverse them.

You could sense multiple members of the castle outside in the training area. Pleased with the fact that they obeyed your orders from earlier in the day you opened the door to your room and quietly entered, making sure to close the door behind you.

Maki was no longer passed out on the bed and you could only assume that she had gone back to her own room for the night, however someone else replaced her.

Y/N: Sarah, what are you doing here?

Sarah: Well, Sarah thought that she could sleep next to Boss tonight... please.

Her tail wagged frantically behind her as she begged and small tears appeared in the corners of her eyes.

You let out a rather tired sigh as you began to undress yourself.

Y/N: Very well, you have been very well behaved.

She flinched in happiness as a large smile appeared on her face, and before you could even blink she was completely naked laying in your bed with her tail hugged to her naked chest.

One thing that you were quick to pick up on about the woman in front of you is that she despised clothes. But you weren't one to complain about it.

You quickly joined her in the bed and rested your head on the pillow to think about the events that had occurred just hours ago.

While you were thinking you haphazardly reached a hand over and started to caress Sarah's hair and ears causing a blush to appear on her cheeks.

She basked in the feeling of being petted and almost instantly fell asleep with you following not far behind her.

However, your rest would be short lived, as it was everyday, because before you could get properly accustomed to your sleep, your eyes were forced open on habit. You looked to your side to see that Sarah's eyes were also starting to blink open as she cuddled with her own tail and drool came down the side of her mouth.

You tilted your head to look out the large window in your room to see that the sun had not yet risen, but it wasn't very far off.

You slung the covers off your body and then got dressed for your morning training.

Y/N: Sarah, get up.

She rolled over in her sleep but didn't get up causing a sigh to escape your lips once again. You tried once more, this time putting a little bit of power into your words.

Y/N: Sarah.

Her eyes shot open and she sat up in the bed in less than a second.

Sarah: Yes, sorry Boss...

You finished getting dressed and then walked towards the door before looking behind you to your bedmate.

Y/N: Get up, morning training has already begun.