Chapter 41: Berserker

A/N: Okay finally advancing the fate plot in the next couple of chapters. You know i thought it would be kind of fun to tell you guys about some of the things i scraped from this story.

1. Medusa was never meant to be in this story, originally i had chosen Artoria and Jeanne d'Arc to be the servants.

2. Also Tiamat was meant to be Quetzalcoatl from fate as well.

3. Both Yasaka and Venelana were meant to be in the harem when i started this story.

Anyway those are just a couple of the things i scraped.

Really hope you enjoy the chapter. Enjoy!!

As the soft rays of the morning sun filtered through the windows, they gently caressed your closed eyelids. Gradually, the warmth and brightness grew more pronounced, gently coaxing you awake from your slumber.

The sun's gentle intrusion met your eyes, compelling them to flutter open. Adjusting to the newfound light, you gradually became aware of your surroundings. The room, bathed in the soft glow of the morning sun, came into focus.

By the time you had sat up you were so awake that it almost frightened you, there wasn't a hint of fatigue as you heard soft snoring coming from Akali and Grayfia who were laying next to you.

Although you seemed to be missing someone, did she already get up?

Y/N: (Hm? Where's Eve...?)

It wasn't until you thought about it, the memories of your training and later transcendence that the answer became rather clear.

Y/N: (Oh fuck!)

The memory of you dying over and over again popped into your mind as you threw the covers off your body and quickly scanned the room finally landing on Evelynn.

She was shaking and sweating from the pain she had felt the previous night. You ran over to her and softly cradled her in your arms causing her eyes to flutter open momentarily.

Y/N: Eve? Are you okay?

She nodded slowly and held your cheek with her hand for only a second.

Evelynn: I'm fine Darling... Can I rest for a little longer?

You took a sigh of relief as you picked her up and laid her gently down into your bed. Her eyes closed once again the second her head hit the pillow.

Y/N: Guess I'll have to reward her again... oh well, not like I mind.

You took one last look at the beauties taking up your entire bed and then quickly got dressed and made your way out of the room, closing the door behind you.

You slowly made your way downstairs to start getting breakfast ready since Grayfia seemed incapacitated.

Once you got close to the living room the sound of small chatter reached your ears.

You turned the corner of the room, both Artoria and Medusa were there, they looked a little better than the previous day, but still tired.

You quickly looked at their midsections and then looked away just as quickly.

Y/N: Good morning.

Artoria: Good morning, Y/N.

Medusa just nodded her head at you.

They weren't the only ones present however as Yor nodded her head in greeting before taking a sip of tea that she had made for herself.

Ghislaine: Good morning.