Chapter 14: Training and A Rabbits Foot

A/N: Okay, new chapter, finally! Votes are still coming in so i will continue to wait to add a bishop and my second knight for a little bit.

But the peerage and harem are pretty much decided, since i have limited myself to 25 girls max and right now i believe the list contains 23 i only have room for two more, so i guess i'll either take suggestions from you guys or just not add the two and leave it at 23.

Without further ado, please enjoy!!

To say you were discontent would be an understatement. You paced back and forth in your room as a beautiful blue haired woman kneeled in front of you.

Tiamat: That is the end of my report.

You scratched at your head as you continued to mindlessly pace.

Y/N: How many did you say there were?

She closed her eyes tightly in concern.

Tiamat: I only saw one, but the two women present seemed to speak as if there have been multiple of these attacks over the last month.

Splinters of wood flew right passed Tiamat as she stood unflinching. You ran your fist right through a bed post shattering it.

You turned to your familiar with rage in your eyes, but if Tiamat looked closely enough, she would have seen the smallest tinge of fear.

Y/N: Why the hell is this the first time I'm hearing about this?

She lowered her head in shame.

Tiamat: I am sorry, I have no answer for that.

You turned your head away from her and then walked over to the bed and took a seat. You rested your head in your hands.

Y/N: Leave me...

She stood up slowly and bowed low. She exited the room quickly after that, she felt no need to aggravate you further.

Y/N: Curses showing up again now of all times, why? I didn't feel any strong negative emotions at all in Kuoh, at least not nearly enough to form a curse. If they are forming in Tokyo now, it wont take long before they reach Kuoh...

You sighed as you raised your head.

Y/N: Be that as it may, Tiamat wouldn't lie to me. Maki... why the hell haven't you tried contacting me...

You took off your blindfold and set it nicely down next to you on the bed. You could feel your whole peerage waiting outside the door. Most likely because they heard your small fit of rage earlier.

You sighed as you walked over to the door and with a bit of force opened it startling most of them.

Since your eyes were exposed a lot of them just stared at you.

Y/N: Come in... we need to talk.

You turned your back on them and then walked into the room yet again.

Surprisingly Medusa was the first to come to your side.

Medusa: Y/N, are you not feeling well?

She caressed your shoulder lovingly which calmed you down to a certain extent.

You sighed and then put your hand on top of hers.

Y/N: No, not really... I really hoped that I would never have to talk to you girls about any of this.

Grayfia walked up in front of you, so you were looking at her, she touched the side of your face, and her face mirrored your discontent expression.

Grayfia: So... they really are back?