Chapter 1: The Wide World

Y/N: *pant* Is this really all I can do right now?

You looked around at the training room and saw multiple training dummies littered the floor. Every day for years this is all you've done. Since curses had gone almost extinct there was nothing for you to do, you trained, ate, and slept, that's it.

Sure, punching the shit out of wooden dummies sounded fun and all but you had no friends and only your mother and father to keep you company, along with your maid.

Speak of the devil, here she comes now.

Grayfia: Master Y/N, dinner is ready.

You panted a couple more times and walked over to where your shirt was located in the corner of the room. You picked it up swiftly and turned to Grayfia who's face had the smallest tint of pink.

Y/N: Thank you Grayfia, I still don't understand why you serve my boring family.

You pulled your shirt on and wiped your forehead with the towel that she brought for you.

Grayfia: It is my honor to serve the Gojo family, as one of the 72 Pillars.

You chuckled under your breath.

Y/N: We may be one of the 72 Pillars, but I doubt anyone even remembers us, there are only three members left you know.

Grayfia: All the more reason, Master.

You sighed a little.

Y/N: Are you sure you didn't just take the job so you could get away from your family and Rizevim who planned to marry you off?

Grayfia narrowed her eyes at you and crossed her arms under her abnormally large breasts pushing them up a little.

Grayfia: That may have been my reason at first, but I have come to enjoy my time serving you and your family.

You laughed a little causing her to blush and narrow her eyes even more.

Y/N: I don't know why you hated the idea, I mean it's Lucifer one of the four devil kings, surely you could have done worse.

She went back to her stoic demeanor.

Grayfia: I would prefer to marry for love, not for necessity.

Y/N: Oh? And pray tell, where might you find love stuck in this place?

This caused her face to turn even more pink than before as she avoided making eye contact with you.

Y/N: Anyway, thank you Grayfia I will be there in a moment I just need to shower and get changed.

She bowed before leaving a little too quickly as you chuckled to yourself.

As soon as she left your smile faded, you quickly ran to your room and jumped in the shower, after you finished your shower, you got into your formal attire and went into the main dining room.